Rules of The Game

Hey guys!!
Since this Author Games will be a little different, here is a complete list of the rules. I know it's boring, but I really urge you to read it, or you will not know what to do. Thanks!!

General Rules:

•This Author Games is going to be a little bit longer and more in depth than the other ones I've seen. The challenges will describe most things that happen during the Hunger Games!

• The challenges will have pretty long time limits, because I know how busy many people are.

• Any bullying/targeting of specific tributes and creators of tributes for unjust reasons is not allowed, and the player doing the bullying will be thrown out of the game.

• The first time a player does not hand in an entry, they will receive a score of zero on that task. The next time they do not hand in they will be automatically eliminated.

• Each tribute has two 24 hour extensions of their time to use.

• If a player has two tributes, the player may only use the extensions given for a tribute on that tribute. (Players cannot give one tribute three extensions and the other one).

• The pre-game challenges will decide all-game sponsorships.

• You cannot give yourself invincibility as your power or another power such as that.

• Please do not curse or have mature themes/scenes. (Obviously violence is fine) Since there are younger readers on Wattpad, so please follow this rule.

All entries and forms should go to the email authorgamesinthetardis@gmail.com

• If for some reason you cannot email, please comment your form and put entries in book that you publish. I would really rather you email, though.

Kills/Ballots/Scores

• Most entries will have a certain number of kills, based on the competition and ballots.
Kills are who your tribute kills in the arena, and ballots are secret "kills" that you will send in with your entry to me. Once each player has sent me these, I will score the entries, making a list of rankings, and those who have been killed or balloted,
and who has the most kills/ballots.

Kills and Ballots determine specific challenges for the authors.

Sponsorships:

• Being sponsored means that you will get special rewards/other helpful things.

• The gamemakers will choose tributes to sponsor for all rounds.

Prizes!!

• 3rd Place: 5 votes on each book you have on your profile, a dedication on three chapters of one of my books, and I will send out a message listing you as third place!

•2nd Place: 10 votes on each book you have on your profile, a dedication on five chapters of one of my books, and I will send out a message listing you as second place!

• 1st Place (victor): A follow, free cover for one of your books, 20 votes on each book you have on your profile, a dedication on ten chapters of one of my books, and I will send out a message listing you as first place place!

__________________________

Thanks for reading, and please comment any questions!

Bye!!
~TARDIS _at_221B_