Task 5 :: Switch-Up

Throwing open the door, President Avilia entered with her usual accompaniment, high heels and a disappointed speech.

"People are losing interest, and I will not have it. You had better have something good for me today." She yelled with an exasperated sigh and a glare that could kill.

"Iris!" She snapped. "What do you have planned?"

"Umm... Winter and I have planned someth-" Iris squeaked before being cut off.

"Oh just tell me! And speak faster. Winter. You tell me what you planned." The President shouted impatiently, tapping her foot.

As Winter began to speak, President Avilia heard a small voice over her shoulder.

"Someone's in a mood today." The anonymous Gamemaker remarked quietly to The President.

"You shut up!" She screamed at the invisible Gamemaker, who quickly left.

Winter stopped her speech, looking confused and offended.

"Not you." The president sighed. "Someone was speaking on my bluetooth. Continue." President Avilia finished, with her finger pressed against her temple.

After Winter told President Avilia their plan, she sighed in relief.

"Perfect. I'll be back later." She replied somewhat sarcastically, threw open the door and left without another word.

The two women left in the room gave each other a look, shrugged, and got to work.

ΔΔΔ

The Task: This is the partner task. You and another writer will write one entry together. After opening the exit door, your tribute finds themselves stepping immediately onto a small circular platform, like the ones in the bloodbath. The glass shoots up before they can step off, and the platform moves upward. Once they reach the top, the glass goes down and they find themselves in a large room, separated by glass diagonally down the center of the room. A few feet away from them, on the same side, is their partner. On the other side are the other two. As soon as both step off their platforms, they find their powers have been switched. They also see a note on the platform that says that once one person on the opposing side has been killed, their powers will revert back to normal. However, if someone on their own side is killed first, the powers on their own side will remain switched. However, this is the same for both sides, so as an added challenge, the partner of whoever is killed this challenge, will have their partner's power for the next one. Back to the entry, the two partners will have time to figure out a strategy, and then the glass will lift, and a fight will ensue between the two teams. Once one person dies, three pieces of thick glass separate the tributes. This is the end of the entry.

Partnerships: I am allowing you all to choose partnerships, but keep the special challenge in mind. Also, I would recommend using Google Documents, as you can both edit and write dialogue at the same time.

Here is a list of the tributes and their writers:

• Eva Gonzales - KimmyCotto
• Marissa Claire - SAMONF01
• Darius Lionel - _Fitz_
• Justin Connor - _Fitz_

Please PM me or comment when you agree on partnerships!

Word Count: Unlimited

Deaths: 1 (max and min)

Due Date: 10:00 AM, July 31st EST Time

Ballots & Ballot Challenges:
To make things even, through the partner task, semifinals, and finals, all ballots and ballot challenges will no longer continue at this point in the games. Bonuses will also be discontinued. Sponsorship perks can be used this task, but they apply to both partners. Past this challenge, no sponsorship perks can be used.