District 5 Female: Aaliyah Torren

Name: Aaliyah Torren

District: 5

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Personality: Aaliyah is very smart and intuitive. She is very stong-willed and intelligent, but she's very quiet and doesn't like sharing her ideas with others. She knows all about plants, animals, electronics, and basic weaponry. She's calm and patient, but sometimes people mistake that for being snobby. At least shes fast and agile, so she could run away from the people who tried to bully her back home. She's not looking to kill anybody, which isn't always a good thing in a game show where you are supposed to slaughter each other. She tends to overthink things sometime, so her plans are always very complex and hard to execute. She gets frustrated with the dumber people.

Appearance: Aaliyah has long, wavy blonde hair that falls down to her waist. She likes to tie it up in a bun or ponytail because it tends to get in her way. She has hazel eyes that seem kind of muddy in color, but are very pretty. She has a bright white smile.

Background: Aaliyah lives in the middle class section of District 5 next to Brutus. She lives with her 18 year old sister, Mia. They lead a relaxed life without much event. Aaliyah and Mia's parents died when Aaliyah was 3 so she doesn't really remember them. If Aaliyah were to win for anybody, she would win for Mia and to make her unknown parents proud. And even if she doesn't win, she'll finally meet them up in heaven.

District Token: Heart earrings given to her sister by her parents. Mia thought that she should wear them into the arena.

Choice Weapon: Agility and Intelligence

Superpower: Time Travel

Wattpad User: Sxpphires