Task 1 :: If You Could Pick 3,000 Words To Describe Me...

Iris Underwood found herself in her own palace, the intricate walls of the fortress her thoughts, the moat her own head, and the king and queen as her imagination. Imagination ruled her mind, the highest power and the top priority. While Iris's mind was a palace, it was also a machine built for design, but every machine has specific projects to complete as well, blueprints to follow. For Iris the President supplied the projects, telling her what her mind was to be designing. Although then, Iris thought, who supplied the President her projects, who decided what the President was suppose to make? President Avilia was the highest power in Panam, but if every machine has a project, who assigns the President her's?

This is the way Iris's mind functions. One moment she is planing a twist for the tributes' private sessions, the next she find her self backed up into her palace, thinking about a meaningless topic. You see, while everyone can give her projects to complete and blueprints to follow, the king and queen still rule the palace.

ζζζ

The Task: This task is about the private sessions. This is generally when tributes enter the room where the Gamemakers observe as the tribute shows off their survival skills, weapons skills, ect., the Gamemakers score them out of twelve, and this influences sponsorships. However, for this challenge, there's a twist.

The Layout: The room is arranged into four sections, separated by doors the seem to stand in the middle of the room, and the transparent force field going from the door to the wall. Each section reflects one of the Gamemakers, President Avilia, Winter, Iris, and the Anonymous Gamemaker in that order, whether it be personality, looks, superpowers, something unlisted, or any combination thereof. The properties if the rooms are your choice, their designs are your choice, so please be creative! Gamemakers will not physically be there, but the tributes will know that they are being observed through camera.

Mini-Diagram:

| = Wall
- = Force Field
• = Door

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|          Section 4           |
|---------------•-----------------|
|           Section 3.          |
|---------------•------------------|
|           Section 2           |
|---------------•------------------|
|           Section 1           |
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Scene: Your tribute finds themselves in a room, completely white, with nothing in in it besides themselves. There is no noise, extra visuals, odors, or other surfaces than the walls, floors and ceilings. They wait by themselves for their turn to be called in for the  session, most likely bored, but perhaps they enjoy the silence. They will not be in there for long enough to hallucinate or experience white room symptoms, it only acts as a palate cleanser. A voice announces that the private sessions are about to begin, and any other information you think should be given.

They blink, and suddenly the room has changed. There are four doors directly behind each other that split the room into four sections. The doors seem to stand by themselves, but are surrounded by an invisible "wall". The looks of each section are up to you, but each should contain a distinct danger, whether it be holograms attacking, poison, fire, whatever you decide. The section and the danger should reflect each Gamemaker. The danger has to be defeated before the tribute moves into the next section. If they try the door before the danger is neutralized, it will be locked, and if the tribute tries to walk through the force field it will it will feel like a solid wall. After they have moved through all four sections, they should return to the white room, where the entry will end.

ζζζ

Νote:
(Important!) You DO NOT yet have superpowers, it comes later!

Bonuses:
1st Entry (+1)
2nd Entry (+.5)
Best Gamemaker Representation (+1)

Word Limit: 3,000 max

Deaths: None

Ballots: 2

Due Date: 10:00 PM May 15, 2016 EST

Conversions:
AEST: 12:00 PM (noon) May 16, 2016