Meet the Gamemakers: Winter Blackwood

Name: Wynter Blackwood

Gender: Female

Age: 29

Position: Mutts

Years as Gamemaker: 3

Appearance: (Sorry about the photo quality) With perfect ginger ringlets, makeup and a ceramic skin tone, you might think she is all looks, however you would be arriving at the wrong conclusion. She, however would like to keep it that way.

Personality: Cold, malicious, and cunning would be the top three words to describe her. She takes her job seriously, and the mutts she creates are just like her. Delicate in the outside with a deadly force hidden underneath, she will trick you anyway you like, and then you'll end up dead. She knows how the mind works, having specialized in psychology, and can manipulate it with ease. However, when she needs to she can strike with deadly force. After all, it in't easy to fight your way all the way up here.

Past: Always a bit of a wallflower in her early years, Winter always strayed to the side, and her favorite pastime was simply observing. She liked to watch the way people work, observe how they process information. Eventually, as she grew up and was allowed some choice, she often enrolled in classes in psychology and science, often studying the way the brain works. As she became an adult, she never lost her persistence or drive to know how the mind works, however she did become much less of a wallflower.

Superpower: Telepathy

What she looks for in a tribute:
Rather than wanting someone just like her, she wants a tribute with an interesting mind. Someone with an interesting thought process. Although, they do have to be unafraid to kill, and determined to come be victor, she will mostly be judging on their intelligence and mind.