Meet the Gamemakers: President Rose Avilia

Name: Rose Avilia (a-veel-ia)

Gender: Female

Age: 30

Position: Head Gamemaker/President

Years as Gamemaker: 4

Appearance: President Avilia's green eyes are her defining feature, and the one that she will never change. A face that is always covered in perfect make-up and meticulously groomed hair, she can manipulate the rest of her looks any way she likes. She often does. However, the eyes never change.

Personality: She is cunning and sly, able manipulate anyone and everyone. Deceptive and perceptive, she knows just how to act in any situation, but get her angry and you will wish you never lived. She is honey tainted with poison, and merciless. She is intensely focused on her work and extremely competitive. Get in her way, and you may find that you no longer want to be there. She cares for no one but herself, and she has no limits on what she feels she can do.

Past: Growing up, she had no siblings or other children in her neighborhood and often found herself relating more with teachers and other adults than her classmates. She always fought to have the best grades, and was always successful. Valedictorian of her class, graduating early at age 16 with flying colors, she was already popular and had begun to develop her manipulative skills and her merciless, do whatever is needed to achieve a goal, personality. Using these characteristics she fought her way up the ladder and, sure enough, 10 years later she became president. Soon her parents died and with no close family to speak of she cared for no one, save herself.

Superpower: Shape-shifter

What she looks for in a tribute:
She wants someone just like herself. Merciless, cunning, manipulative, and determined to do what ever it takes to get home. She will sponsor anyone who meets these characteristics, but usually prefers career tributes.