District 8 Female: Karen Jibanyan

Name: Karen Jibanyan

District: 8

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Personality: Karen is a brave girl who, although has lived through tough times, can still be somewhat sensitive every now and then. Is also somewhat zany.

Strengths: Karen isn't afraid to get her hands dirty or be around nature. She has a vast knowledge of flora and fauna. Also has strong common sense.

Weaknesses: Karen often gets worried or concerned about people betraying her or leaving her again, as her mother did. Also, about once a month, she has a day where her powers become uncontrollable and has to be distanced from others.

Appearance:
Long, wavy, brown, hair, often tied up in a high ponytail with a ribbon. She has a beautiful smile with bright, brown eyes.

Background: Karen was born into a small family as the second child. She has an older brother, Nate, who is 16 now. Growing up, since Nate had powers of his own, they would often spend more time with each other than with their friends. As Nate grew older, his friends started coming over more. He kept his powers secret, but they viewed Karen as weird because they knew she had powers. She began to feel neglected and hatched a plan. One day, she invited her brother's friends over, saying she wanted their help on a prank. Hiding behind the couch, the friends sat silently waiting for their 'cue'. Karen asked Nate if he wanted to have one of the power contests they used to have as kids. When it came to Nate's turn, there were gasps from behind the couch as he froze the cup of water on the nearby table with a wave of his hand. All his friends refused to get near him after that, so one day Nate offered to take Karen for a ride. He asked Karen to get out of the car for a minute at one point, saying he had to call and ask about a "surprise" he had for her. Once Karen got out and was out of the way of the car, Nate turned the car around and sped away, leaving Karen in a large forest with no sense of where home was. She has lived in the forest around nature for about 6 months now.

District Token: Her mother's pink ribbon, given to her before her mother's "departure".

Choice Weapon: Along with her powers, she often opts to use a sword.

Superpower: Can communicate/call for help from ghosts.