7.

"Hey, Lily?" Zac asked as we were heading out of the gym and going to our first period class. "Yeah?" I said, looking up from my phone. 

"I-I was just wondering if you m-maybe wanted to go out this Saturday? If not, that's totally okay." He said scratching the back of his neck and stuttering. 

"Don't even try. She has a "boyfriend." Jessica said, using quoations on "boyfriend."

"I'm sorry Zac." I apologized. Ugh. Cameron better pay up. I can't believe I turned down one of the hottest guys because of Cameron's ass. 

"Oh, It's okay. Another time then?" He asked. I nodded and jogged down the hall once I realized that it was almost time for the warning bell to ring. 

"Hi, Mr. Roberts." I greeted taking a seat in my usual spot in the back row. He nodded in acknowledgement and started up the class. When I looked to my left, I realized that Cameron was yet to be here, and I was getting a bit worried. 

After about 30 minutes in, the door busts open, and there standing is an angry looking Cameron.

"Mr. Anderson, can you give me an explanation on why you're late for my class?" Mr. Roberts asked, a glare pointed towards Cameron. 

"Someone forgot to wake me up." He said looking up at me. I smiled weakly and sunk lower in my seat. Great. Just great.