Chapter Thirty Five

"Hey guys." Alex said hopping into the back seats of the car.

"Hey." We replied, backing out of the drive-way. "So what are we doing today?" He asked, buckling his seatbelt and smiling at me. "We were gonna go to the amusement park, but Adrian over here, is sick." I said, turning around in my seat to glare at Adrian. 

"Shut up would you?" He opened his eyes to glare right back. "Nope." I popped the 'p' and faced the window. He then took out a cigarette and lit it. "No smoking in my car." Tiffany scolded, not taking her eyes from the road.

Adrian rolled his eyes and took a long drag, opening the window and blowing the smoke out. "You can die from that." I said, rolling down my window because the smell was way to seeing for my liking.

"Wow. I really don't care." He replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and started to text Alex, since there was a long drive ahead of us. We were going to pick up Jared, Jai, Evan, and my brother. It was a good thing that Tiffany had her mom's car today, because her Buggy wasn't going to fit the nine of us.

ADRIAN'S POV

I looked over Alex's shoulder to see.h in texting Acacia. I looked to the front to see Tiffany and Acacia too into a conversation about something to pay attention to what I was about to say.

"Do you like Acacia?" Alex locked his phone, mid-text and looked at me.

"Why?" His voice was shaky as he asked the question.

"Just answer the question, moron." I rolled my eyes and threw the cigarette out. Even though I already knew the answer, I just wanted him to clarify some things for me.

"Ju-." But he was caught off by the door sliding open. There was a guy that looked my age, Jai, and Evan.

"Hey!" Acacia jumped out of the car to hug the guy, who I didn't know the name of. Why the FUCK was he touching her?!

"Hey! No long, no see." He laughed wrapping his arms around her waist. They let go and she hugged Jai. She looked at her brother and stuck her tongue out at him, and he returned.

"Adrian, Alex, this is Jared. Jared this is Adrian, and Alex. " She pointed smiling at him.

While Alex and Jared said their 'hellos.' I simply nodded and took another cigarette out. As everyone piled into the car, Acacia turned around and glared at the object in my hand. "There's children." She said, turning back around. I shook my head and put it back in my pocket.

What was I going to do with this girl?

*************************************

Sorry guys! A little short, but I have writers block ans didn't really know What to write. BUT, I promise that the next chapter will be a little more long and interesting.

TEAM

ADRIAN

vs.

TEAM ALEX