6.

A WEEK LATER

"Cameron, join us at the table." Jessica whined pulling on his arm sleeve. He looked over at me and sighed. "Jessica. Get it through you thick skull. I don't like you." That was a bit harsh, but that was Cam for you. He didn't care for anyone else besides him and his family. Well, mostly him. 

"What do you mean you don't like me? Is there someone else in your life besides me?" Her eyes began to water. This girl must have a really good trainer at home because the tears just began streaming down her face on command. That deserves a clap. 

"Actually there is." He smiled at me and pulled me by the waist. My heart froze and my face began to pale. Whatever he was about to do, he was surely going to regret it in the long run. "Summer is my girlfriend." Those words repeated over and over again in my head, and it still made no sense. 

"What the hell?!" Jessica shrieked causing the attention to be on us. Hundreds of eyes stared at us, and I was not good in under pressure. "He's mine! How dare you steal him from me?!" I heard quiet laughter and saw the whole football team creating quite a storm. 

"I'm sorry?" I questioned her. Everyone knew us as best friends, and now, Cameron just said that we're dating. I'm more confused than ever. 

"If you guys are really dating, kiss." She challenged crossing her arms across her chest in a determined manor. I rolled my eyes. 

"Kiss, kiss, kiss." The cafeteria chanted, and I swear, I saw a few of the lunch ladies shouting in chorus. Cameron looked at me, but my head was to the floor. He lifted up my chin, and his eyes bore into mine. He looked as cute as ever dressed in a leather jacket and and skinny jeans.He wrapped his warm hands against my waist, pulling me closer to him.

CAMERON'S POV

Her beautiful, grey eyes complemented every aspect of her image. I decided it was time for that moment. I leaned in slowly, as did she.

I knew that this simple kiss would change forever. Would we no longer be friends? Would she still talk to me? Was she okay with this? But, I didn't care. All I was worried about was her lips on mine. I suddenly felt lost in her arms, my eyes were closed, my lips locked together with hers and moved in harmony. Her lips were like nothing I've never felt before. The kiss was so passionate, loving. 

"Ugh! I hate you!" Jessica screamed and ran out the door. Later, a few members of the cheerleading team walked after her. We broke apart and soon, the whole cafeteria burst into cheers and smiles. "We need to talk." She whispered grabbing my hand and exiting the doors that lead to the hallway. 'Use protection!' I heard someone say once the doors closed. 

She opened the Girl's Bathroom door and pulled me with her. "What the hell was that?" She yelled pushing me against the cold walls. 

"I had to do something! She was gonna be all over me till the end of the year if I didn't do anything to stop it." I took her arms and wrapped it around my waist in a comforting way. 

"I'm so sorry." I tried to comfort her, but I didn't know how to. "Cameron get out. I need to speak to Summer." Kyle said, opening the door and dragging me by the ear.

SUMMER'S POV

She locked the door and proceeded over to where I was standing. "Everyone thinks that you two are dating." 

"Thanks for pointng out the obvious, Kyle." I rolled my eyes and started to wash my hands. Of course there was no soap. Another thing to jot down on my list to why I hate this school.