Chapter Sixteen

We were all sitting in the kitchen. I was sitting on the counter with Evan leaning on the fridge. We were waiting for Adrian and Cindy to finish their snog session. 

"Are you guys done yet? Because we kinda have to finish this." I snapped impatiently.

"Jealous are we?" Adrian smirked breaking apart from Cindy.

"What the hell? Ew, no." I said hopping off the counter. 

There was the ring of keys right outside the apartment door. "Finally Alex!" I yelled as he appeared in front of the door with a bunch of grocery bags. 

"A little help with be greatfully appreciated." Alex sarcastically replied. 

I laughed and grabbed a bag.

"How was your day darling?" I asked in a posh accent.

"Great, now that I'm with you." He said and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Yo niqqa! Dats my girl!" Evan yelled in a ghetto accent. 

"We can share her?" Alex suggested.

Evan nodded and they smirked at each other.. Oh no!

"1...... 2......3......" They both kissed each of my cheeks. 

"Ewwwwww guys!" I screamed and pushed them away. 

"Whore.." Cindy fake coughed. 

I looked down. "Excuse me?" Alex asked.

"Nothing." She said looking down at her polished nails. 

"No, no, I think you just called my friend a whore." Evan said growing angry.

"Guys, please, just stop, she isn't worth it." I said looking at them. I don't know how she has the right to call me a whore when I never had sex with anyone. Yep, I'm a teenage virgin. I'm probably the only one in my grade level too. 

"Apoligize NOW!" Adrian's voice boomed throughout the apartment.

"No! Never! She's a whore and she knows it. Right Bitch?" 

Just as I was about to reply, Alex interuppted me. 

"LEAVE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" 

"No boyfriend of mine will have another girl in his house! So she should leave." 

"Yeah. She's right. Urm I'm just gonna go home."

"That's right bitch." 

"You think just because you want her out that she's going?" Evan asked glaring at her.

I started making my way to the door. Tears pouring out of my eyes when I heard...

"Adrian!" Cindy calls out but he ignores her. He was following me. 

"Adrian don't you dare walk away from me." He keeps going. "Adrian! If you don't stop then it's over." He stops and turns around. 

"It was over since the second you called her a whore. Get out." He said crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Toodles skank." Evan says waving at her.

I just stand there as she pushes past me. 

"Listen Acacia. You are not a whore, okay?" Alex says trying to soothe me. "It was my fault." 

"No it wasn't." He smiled. 

"Thanks for sticking up for me, you guys." I said smiling.

"Don't worry about it." They said at the same time. 

We burst out laughing and started doing the script.