Chapter Thirty Two

"Changing?" He said, his voice almost sounding like a question. "Well, are you done changing?" I asked impatiently. 

"Yep." I turned around to see him in his flannel boxers. "That's what your wearing?" I pointed downwards, not daring to look. He nodded and grabbed his head in his hands. "Shit." He cursed. 

I rolled my eyes. "That's what you get for drinking." 

He frowned and glared at me. I went into the bathroom and filled a cup of water and looked in the drawers to see if I can find some some medacine, but didn't find anything. 

"Here's what I can find." I said handing him the cup and going into the bathroom and changed. I looked at the clothes and saw Adidas skinny sweatpants, and plain white v-neck. Tiffany also gave me a toothbrush, so I brushed my teeth, and left my hair down. 

I walked into the room and saw Adrian sprawled on the bed. "Get up!" I yelled shaking him. 

"What?" He muttered, still asleep. "You're sleeping on the floor." I replied pushing him off the bed. 

"Ugh! No I'm not." He then jumped on on top of me. "Adrian!" I screeched, trying to push him off me. 

"No can do princess." I rolled my eyes and continued to push him off me. 

"Adrian, you're hurting me!" I screamed. 

"Are you okay? I am so sorry!" He said worridly, getting off me and checking to see if I was hurt. 

"Yeah." I laughed. "You're sleeping on the floor." I turned off the light and jumped on the bed. 

"No I'm not." He jumped next to me. I got about 4 pillows and made a boundary line. "That's you side, and this is my side."

"Fuck." He said running to the bathroom and closed the door. I rolled my eyes ang got up. "This is what you get." I scolded in a singing voice. 

I opened the door and saw his head in the toilet, basically vomiting the rest of the alcohol. 

After he was done, he washed his mouth and gargled with the mouthwash that was in the cabinet. "I'm sleeping on the bed." He said, getting on the bed and lifting the blankets above his head,

"Urm. No you're not." I raised my eyebrows and pulled te blankets off of him. "Come on! It's not like we haven't slept with each other before." He replied, opening his eyes and glaring at me. 

"That was one time, and I barely knew you!" I yelled, my voice raising lightly. 

"What's the fucking difference?" He snarled releasing his grip from his head. 

"You know what? I'm gonna sleep on the floor." I gave in and got a few blankets and pillows from the bed and made a liitle space for me to sleep on the floor.