Chapter Twenty Five

Acacia's POV

"Okay, honey. Whenever you're ready." My mom smiled and backed away. We were all backstage, having the final rehearsals, for tonight. There was about 6 hours left until the play, and I still couldn't talk. 

I nodded and grabbed my water bottle from the table, taking a huge gulp. Since, we were still taking part in the play, it wasn't mandatory to go to class. 

"Hello?" I said, my voice still a little raspy. 

"Finally!" Alex screamed coming over to hug me. Everyone in the room was yelling and cheering because I got my voice back. "Acacia! This is great! I don't think I could have pulled off Juliet as good as you." Tiffany smiled and hugged me. We broke apart when we heard a very high pitched squeal. 

"Yay! The show goes on!" Mr. Leo yelled clapping his hands rappidly. "Everyone! Let's do one last rehearsal, and then break!" We all went into seperate directions and got started. 

I was so happy that I finally got my voice back! 

--------------------------------------------------

"Hey Acacia. I'm really happy that you got your voice back. I couldn't stand another day not hearing your beautiful mouth talk. Sorry. That was awkward." Alex said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. 

"Thanks." I smiled and sat down to catch my breath. We were rehearsing non-stop, and with just two hours left, everything was getting pretty hectic.

"I was just wondering when you wanted to get that lunch you promised?" He asked looking up and smiling.

"What about Sunday? I don't have plans then." I suggested taking a sip of my water bottle.

"Yeah. Of course. Sorry, I got to go. I'll see you in an hour." He winked and headed towards the exit door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian's POV

"Okay. Acacia you can do this. Breathe in and out. In and out." Chase said relaxing Acacia, who looked like she was going to have a nervous breakdown.

"Yeah, you'll do fine." I reassured her. She nodded and closed her eyes, but quickly opened her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked. "It's 7:05." Chase replied putting his phone away.

"We only have freaking 55 minutes left." She started breathing rappidly. 

"Acacia. Acacia! Listen to me. Think One Direction." Chase said smiling and putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Harry....Louis.....Liam.....Niall......Zayn.....Wow. I feel better already." Then, they both started cracking up,  but I mostly stared at Acacia. Her nice, pink, plump, kissable lips, just kept pulling me in, so I had to stop myself before I grab her face and kiss the mess out of her. She's making me like her, and I don't like it. 

-----------------------------------------------

Adrian's POV

"Are you sure Acacia will love these?" I asked jesturing to the bouquet of flowers in my hand. They were the 'Forget me Not' flowers that we bought from the floral shop all the way from across town. 

"I'm positive." Tiffany said smiling. I nodded and thanked her. I then went to the dressing room where I saw Acacia talking with Chase. 

"Can you excuse us for a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." He winked at Acacia and left. 

"These are for you." I said handing over the bouquet of flowers. 

"Wow. How did you know these were my favorite?" She asked sniffing them and smiling. 

"I kind of had a feeling." I laughed and went to stand in front of her. 

"Well, thanks." She said putting her arms around my neck, and I put mine around her waist.

We pulled apart and and stared at each other until I just couldn't resist. I pulled her chin to mine and kissed her, but this time was different. The ones before were rough, and needy, but this one, was passionate, and slow. 

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that." I said once we broke apart. She blushed. "Me too." 

"Show time!" Chase yelled popping his head through the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! So I've been getting a lot of Team Adrian fans, and I was just wondering where the Alex fans were. Lawl. 

Anyways, in the upcoming chapters, there will be a lot of Alex moments, so don't think Acacia will fall for Adrian! 

Team Adrian?

Team Alex?