9.

"Get in the car, Cameron." I demanded, taking his arms and dragging him towards my car. "I didn't sign up for this!" He exclaimed grabbing onto Sage's shirt. 

"Come on man! You gotta help me!" Sage rolled his eyes and smiled. "Sorry Cam, I'm going too." He then let go of his shirt and caught onto the door frame. "It's not gonna be that bad!" 

"Whenever we go to the mall, you make me hold all of your bags, and you never buy me anything!" He complained. 

"Fine! I'll hold my own bags, and I'll buy you something." I yelled in frustration, letting go of him and walking to the car. He got up and ran towards the car. "Yay!" I laughed and drove to the mall where we were meeting some of our friends from school. I was a bit excited because Zac was going to be there. 

"So how is it dating the quarterback of the Football Team?" Kyle nudged me, waggling her eyebrows up and down. "Not so great." I mumbled. 

"What do you mean? You've gotten so popular in the matter of 3 days!" Kyle screamed, earning a glare from the clerk at Forever 21.

"Do you know how many glares and death threats I get from people? And they mostly come from guys!" I complained, picking up something from the rack and laying it on my arms. 

"That's funny, but don't worry by the end of the school year, people will be over it!" My eyes widened in shock and horror. "What do you mean by the end of the year? I am not putting up with Cameron for that long!" 

"You have to, Summer!" I shook my head. No, I refuse to act like Cam's girlfriend for 8 more months, and possibly more. 

"Please, for him?" She begged. "What's in it for me?" I asked as we reached the clerk. I smiled and put all of my clothes on the counter, taking out my credit card and sliding it towards her. "Debit." I turned to my friends. "In these 8 months, we'll take any order you say!" Kyle exclaimed. I nodded my head in response. "Deal." We shook hands and once we were done, we headed to the Food Court where everyone else was. 

"What'd you buy?" I questioned Cameron, taking a seat on his lap since there were no other seats available. 

"Nothing." He said and took a fry from my plate. It seems to me that whenever I buy any sort of food, someone has to steal it from me.

"Ow. Cameron, you're belt is poking my ass." I squealed moving around his lap to get comfortable. 

"It's not my belt." He replied. I turned around and stared at him. "What the hell is it then?!" I exclaimed, causing everyone to look at us. It finally sunk in. "Ew. Cameron!" Laughs and giggles erupted from the table.

"Just stop moving." I kept twisting and turning before I couldn't take it any longer. "You are going to be the death of me." I replied, a bit embarrased because I was the cause of that... thing.

 I sat down carefully but felt it still there. "Hide it." I gulped and nodded my head. We stood up and excused ourselves. I can't believe that, that actually happened.