Chapter Thirty Nine

ADRIAN'S POV

"That was fun!" Tiffany laughed as we stepped inside her house so I could get. y stuff. "I guess." I dragged, running up the stairs and got all of my clothes that were hanging in the closet. As I made my way to the bathroom, I saw Acacia's charm bracelet that she always wore, and put it in my pocket, reminding myself to drop it off at her house later.

"You ready?" Tiffany walked inside the room and asked. I nodded my head and followed her out to her car. About 5 minutes later, I arrived at my house and went inside, thanking Tiffany before I left. "Hey." Alex smiled, putting on his shoes from the couch.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked, throwing my bag up the stairs. "Date with Acacia." He said simply, unlocking his phone ans texting someone, I'm guessing Acacia.

"Cool." Why was I so mad that they were going on a date? It's not like I like her or anything, right?

"I'll see you later tonight." He said, grabbing his wallet that was on the kitchen counter, and exiting from the house. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. I turned on the TV and started watching a movie.

-------------------------------------

3 HOURS LATER

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked, tiredly.

"Adrian! Adrian! You have to get to the hospital now!" Tiffnay screamed through the phone.

"Tiffany! Slow down! I don't understand what you're saying." I said getting up from the bed.

"Its Acacia!" The call ended. This can't be happening right now.

I ran down the stairs and out the house. I jumped o to my motorcycle, and drove down the streets, not worrying about the speed limits, or beeping cars. All I was worried about was Acacia, and her safety.

"Tiffany!" I yelled as soon as I saw her. Tears were running down her face as she hugged me tightly. "What the hell is going on?!" I said letting go and looking at her in the eyes.

"A-Alex a-and A-acacia got in a-a Car accident." She stuttered.

I felt tears prick my eyes as I froze n ny spot. "Don't you dare lie to me." I replied harshly, glaring at her.

"Does it look like I'm lying?!" She screamed. "What room?" I asked running around the lobby like a crazy person, that looked like he just escaped from the insane asylum. "You can't go in there!" She said, running after me.

"Just tell me what fucking room!" I yelled, stopping in front of her.

"320." She said, pointing to the elevator. I ran to the elevator and pressed on Floor 3. 318, 319, 320!

I finally found the room and ran in, not bothering to knock. I saw her lifeless, pale as can be. A brown bandage wrapped around her blonde hair. Her lips were no longer the pink color that the were before, but chap and white. Dry blood layer on the side of her face. Her leg was elevated and wrapped in a cast.

I looked around the room and saw only a nurse that was around her 60's.

"You can't be in here sir." She said, letting go her clipboard and rushing to where I was standing.

"What do you mean I can't be in here!?" I yelled, stepping closer to her.

"How are you related to this girl?" She asked, her eyes turning into slits.

"I'm her boyfriend." I lied. Why did I say that?

"Oh! Come in!" I smiled sarcastically and sat in the seat that was closest to the hospital bed. "How did this happen?" I asked, letting a few tears slip my eyes.

"She was in a car with a young boy named Alex Crawford, when a big red truck knocked into the front of the car. Acacia was wearing a seatbelt, but that didn't really help. Her head hit the side of the window, while Alex actually flew though the front window, because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. He has four broken ribs, and from the impact of the seatbelt, she has six broken ribs, and a broken leg. Right now she's in a coma." The nurse said, smiling sadly, getting up and leaving the room.

I got up and went to the table that was beside her. "Ah!" I yelled as I through the plate and its content at the wall. I was so frustrated and mad that I couldn't hold it in any longer. How dare he fucking hurt her? He lied to me.