Chapter Seventeen

Adrian's POV

"WAKE UP DUMBASS!" I heard Alex yell. All of a sudden, cold water poured all over my naked torso, along with my face. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed jolting out of bed. I looked up to see Alex holding in his laughter. I glared at him and started running after him.

"You can't catch me!" He said tripping over the table leg. The perfect chance. I tackled him and had him in a choke-hold.

"Why would you do that?!" I said clearly aware that I was still drenched.

"Because Acacia called!" He said desperatley trying to break through. And that's when my arms loosley let go. "Why did she call?" I said rushing to the phone but Alex beat me to it. 

"Hey!" I yelled.  

"Not so fast big guy, you gotta answer my question first though." Hde replied smirking. I rolled my eyes. 

"Are you mentally challenged?" I asked through gritted teeth. I just wanna call her and hear her voice. Wait.. What the hell? Did I just say what I  thought I just said?

"Yes, yes you did." Alex said smiling widley. "I said that out loud didn't I?" He  nodded.

"Just ask me the fucking question." I stated simply leaning on the wall . I've been worrying about Evan, Alex, and Acacia's relationships towards each other. But, something tells me that nothing will come out of it. Alex is 22 and Acacia is 18, but I'm not so sure with Evan. They're all bestfriends, and that's something I want with her. Maybe, just maybe. 

 "Do you have any feelings for her? Any at all? Answer truthfully." He said eyeing me carefully.

"No." I said simply snatching the phone away from him and heading to the kitchen. 

I dialed her number and waited 2 rings until she finally picked up.

"Hey." She answered groggily.

"Hey, Alex said you called?" I questioned her shooing Alex out of the kitchen, but he stayed put on the counter. I rolled my eyes and went inside my bedroom and locked the door so he couldn't come in.

"Yeah, well I was just wondering if you can tell Mr. Leo that I won't be in today because Evan is sick and I  have to take care of him."  She won't be in today?

"Oh yeah sure! Urm is the tutouring still on today?" I asked hoping the answer would be a yes.

"Yeah! Of course." I then heard gagging the background. "Oh shit. Evan just threw up. Oh gosh. Okay so come around 6." Then I heard the line click. 

I made a note in my head to get Evan something. 

"Aha!" Alex said dangling keys in my face as he appeared in my room.

"Dude, you're late." I said going downstairs. He pouted. 

-

After I was done with breakfast I headed upstairs to change. I got into white plain t-shirt, with black skinny jeans. I then left the house and made my way to school.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Please Like, Share, Comment, and Follow Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that its short!