Chapter Twenty

I got home and changed into a white, lace bra top, and white lace mini skirt, a black leather jacket, and my black combat boots. 

I looked in the mirror and was astonished at what I saw. I would say that it didn't look like me, that would be stretching it. I combed my hair and plugged in my hair straightener and started putting on my makeup, which included mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I also added my jewlery, I know you might think this is over the top for a baseball game, but it is a pretty big deal in my family. 

I grabbed my black leather, with gold studs bag and saw Adrian standing there talking to my mom. 

"Hey." I greeted with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey. You look nice." He said looking at my outfit. 

The blush on my face was clearly visible. "Thanks, you too." I smiled brightly, then turned around. 

"I got it! I got it!" My dad yelled coming in with the 'Black Out' marker. He handed it to me. 

"Urm, Adrian, do you wanna go first? We do this to show support." I said looking at him. 

"Yeah." He replied nodding.

I dropped my bag on the couch and started putting the lines underneath each eye, making it thick. He was staring intently at my eyes, and ocassionaly I would see his eyes flicker onto my lips, then back up at my eyes. "There." I finished and handed the marker to him.  "Can you do it for me?" I asked quietly. 

He nodded and did the same to me. 

"Alright, are you guys ready?" My mom asked handing me my bag. We nodded and headed out to the cars.

-----------------------------------------

Adrian's POV

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited Alex too." Acacia said as we entered the park, which by the way was fully packed. 

"No, not at all princess." I smirked. Lies. I actually minded that Alex was coming. Just a few days ago, he told me that he had developed feelings towards Acacia. I said I was fine with it, but we all know the truth. 

"KAY-SHUH!" Someone yelled from behind us. We both turned around to see Alex running to us. 

"Hey!" She yelled back. They greeted each other with a fucking hug, something I would like to do with Acacia, but I can't because....... well... I don't know why I can't. I'm just a huge fucking coward. 

"Sup Dickhead." Alex said earning a smack in the head by Acacia. 

"Sup Dumbass." I also got a smack in the head. 

"Alex." Acacia called from the car. She pulled out the 'Black Out' marker thing and told him to stay still.

Now I'm getting pissed. While Acacia was putting the lines on his face, Alex kept telling jokes that made her crack up laughing.  Somethimes, I wish I can do that. Wow, I sound gay. But, they can't happeb, right. I mean, she's 18, and he's 22. Ugh. It's fucking legal.

"Can we go now?" I yelled anger filling my words. 

"Yeah." Alex said smiling looking down. Bitch. 

I grabbed Acacia's hand and guided her throughout the field to get to the benches. Even from the sudden contact, it made all hair stand on edge but soothily relax. 

------------------------------------------------------

Acacia's POV

"I knew you would win!" I said as Evan came to the group. It included: Adrian, Alex, Mom, Dad, some kids from school, and their brothers, Evan, and me. 

"LET'S CELEBRATE! ICE CREAM ON ME!" My dad yelled for everybody to hear. We cheered and ran to the Ice Cream Joint down the street.

------------------------------------