Chapter Thirteen

*DO NOT READ* *DO NOT READ* THIS PART IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING! PLEASE DO NOT READ!

I was in my room jamming out to 5SOS when I heard a knock on my door. The music still blasting I opened it.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"We're going on a date." Kyle smirked.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I said so." 

"No! I am not going on a date!" I screeched.

"Come on! It'll be fun. You know that kid Cody in our English class? Well, he asked me out, and I hate going on dates alone because it gets really awkward. So, I decided you and Cameron can join us." She shrugged her shoulder and started messing around in my closet. 

"That is a big no! I am not going on a date with Cam. Did he even agree to it."

"In fact, Cameron thought that it was a perfect idea." 

"If I go, then you have to treat me out to the mall." She nodded her head quickly and threw a bunch of dresses at me to try on. I rolled my eyes and smiled, getting up from the floor and into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and waited for my hair to dry. 

I tried on about five dresses and picked the floral dress. Once I was satisfied with what I was wearing, I did my makeup, which consisted of BB Cream, Powder, Mascara, and Lip Gloss. I plugged in my curling iron and waited for it to heat. I started curling my hair and when I was done I went to my bedroom to get some shoes. 

"Holy Moly." Kyle whistled as I came into her view.  I laughed at her comment and opened up my closet to get a pair of flats. 

(outfit on side)

"Look at you!" I told her helping her with her hair. When we were both ready, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs where Cameron and Cody were. 

"Well, I must say, you ladies look very lovely tonight." Cody said, giving us each a hug. I gave Kyle a quick thumbs up, telling her that I approve. "I agree." Cameron said, causing me to look over at him. I looked all over him, from head to toe. 

(outfit on side) 

"You look...different." I told him He chuckled and embraced me in a hug. 

"Sweetie, please take your brother to the park, I'll give you 20 bucks." She said.

I rolled my eyes and agreed. I walked into my closet and got out the clothes I was going to wear. My mom and dad always spoil us with clothes and money. There is always pro's and con's with that though. The good thing is that, it's basically your birthday 365 days a year. The bad thing is that they are never home. 

I went into the bathroom and ot changed into my really black skinny jeans, my white crop top, and white Converse. I combed my hair and put a white bow in it.

"Let's go Evan!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm waiting for you." He said rolling his eyes. I smirked and put my glasses on and we were out. 

---------------------------------------------

I left my car in the garage and decided to walk since the park was a 5 minute walk. 

The whole way Evan kept talking about his new friend Alex, and I was having second thoughts about coming here. 

"Will you shutup? We're here already." I stated and looked at him. He rolled his eyes. 

"Last one on the swings is a rotten egg." He said and dashed off. I zoomed off and almost tripped 3 times. 

"Hahahahaha Acacia! You're the rotten one." He laughed.

"Hahahahaha!" I mimicked. 

----------------

"There's Alex!" He pointed to a group of teenagers coming our way.

And in the middle was Adrian.... Great. (Note the sarcasm.)

"Hey princess. What's up bud!" Adrian high fived Evan and winked at me. 

"Alex!" Evan screamed and hugged him.

"Urm who the hell are you?" I yelled at this so called Alex.

"Alex, Alex Moore." He reached over to shake my hand, but I pulled it straight away.

"Can I ask you how you know my brother?" I said protectivley.

"Saw he was having some promblems, so I helped him out with them."

"Evan.. You could have told me. I would have helped you." I said with a sad smile.

"Acacia, you are as scary as a baby penguin." Everyone started bursting out laughing while I blushed.

"Whatever. Thanks Alex by the way for helping my little brother." 

"No problemo." He said smiling.

"Anyways, Acacia, Alex, has been the one I have been living with." Adrian said.

"Oh, nice." I said simply. I'm still pissed at him for ignoring me.

Eventually, Evan saw Jai and they started playing together.

It was just Alex, Adrian and I.

"Acacia, let's walk." Adrian demanded.

"No." 

"Why not?" 

"Cause I don't wanna." 

"Come on." 

"Alex wanna come?" I asked still looking at Adrian. 

Adrian galred at Alex. "Nah. You two go ahead." 

I nodded and let Adrian drag me away from the playground. 

"What?!" I yelled.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"What's my problem? What's my problem?" I said raising my voice. "What's your problem? You have been avoiding me all week.

"Acacia I'm sorry, it's just that..that.." He said stuttering and rubing the back of his neck.

"What?" I said removing his hands from his neck and into my hands. 

"I don't want you to hang around with Chase." He said looking into my eyes.

"Umm What the fuck?!" I looked up at im astonished with my voice raising.

"You heard me." He simply stated.

"Urm Adrian, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you are not my dad or my boyfriend so I suggest you back the fuck up." Woah. That was new for me.

"Acacia, you do as I say or there will be concequences." He glared at me.

"Oh really? Like what?" I questioned.

"You'll see." And with that, he turned around and left me standing by the monkey bars all alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------