Chapter Thirty Four

"Did you seriously bring a book?" Tiffany asked, her eyes glistening with bewilderment. 

"Of course." I replied simply getting into the passenger of the car. A few moments later I was yanked out of the seat and landed on my butt.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I yelled looking up to meet a pair of grey eyes. Adrian....Of course. 

"Why must you yell so much?" He screamed back covering his ears. "Because I can! Why the fudge did you throw me off the seat that I was sitting on?!" I shouted using the fence to get back on my feet. I started brushing the tiny soil that layed on my black shorts. 

"Can you fucking not? I have a pounding headache, and you shouting isn't helping." I then yanked the door open and pulled his arm to make him get out of the car, but he wouldn't budge. Seriously? 

"That's what you get for drinking!" A few moments later I finally managed to get him out of the car. I then ran to the passenger seat, buckled up, and locked the door. 

"If I give you the seat, can you stop shouting?" He asked impatiently, his voice calming down a little. I nodded like a little girl and clapped my hands. 

"You guys are like children." Tiffany said rolling her eyes. "Now," She paused looking at me. "Let's get Alex."

"Why are you looking at me?" I blushed pulling out my phone and texting Alex that we'll be there soon.

"Cause, you like him?" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"What makes you think that?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Gosh. Did I really like Alex? I mean we were just friends.... Really good friends. But, nothing more. He sees me as a sister, and I see him as a brother. Why would I like him? Ughhh. This is bad. Really bad. 

"Do I really have to explain? Acacia, whenever you guys talk, it's like you're in another world. You blush around him, like all the time. And remember the time that we were at the movies 2 weeks ago?" I nodded. "Don't think that I didn't see you guys sharing that popcorn bucket." She said, almost in one breath. 

"Shhhhhh." I whispered glaring at her and pointing towards the back seat to where Adrian was sleeping. 

"Tell me the truth." She demanded stopping the car and looking over to me. 

"Fine. I kind of like him. Just a little. Don't expect anything else." I replied blushing into my phone as I received a text from him. 

"I knew it!!" She screamed earning a glare from me. 

Adrian's POV

"Do I really have to explain? Acacia, whenever you guys talk, it's like you're in another world. You blush around him, like all the time. And remember the time that we were at the movies 2 weeks ago?" She nodded. "Don't think that I didn't see you guys sharing that popcorn bucket." She said, almost in one breath. 

Yes I was listening, but don't blame me. I was just trying to sleep when I heard Tiffany say something about Acacia and Alex, so I had to know.

"Shhhhhh." I whispered glaring at her and pointing towards the back seat to where I was sleeping. 

"Tell me the truth." She demanded stopping the car and looking over to her. 

"Fine. I kind of like him. Just a little. Don't expect anything else." She blushed.

"I knew it!!" She screamed earning a glare from Acacia. 

Hold up! What the fuck? Acacia likes Alex? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

############################################################################

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't written in a long time! I have so many tests in school, so I haven't really had the time to write. But...I have a huge break from school, so I'll try to upload at least 3 chapters. 

Anyways vote, follow, and read!!!!! 

Which team?

Alex?

vs.

Adrian?