12.

"Ow."I told myself. I grabbed my head and slammed it against the pillow. I've had  a huge headache for the past 10 freaking minutes and I can't even get rid of it. I'm dizzy, my stomach is churning, and I can't even see properly. The happy sun was making its way into my room and I sure as hell was not enjoying it. 

"Cameron?" I called out, kicking his face with my feet. "What?" He groaned putting a hand over his eyes because of the sun. 

"Advil, please?" I begged pulling the covers over my head and closing my eyes. He groaned and got up to leave and get my Advil. A few minutes later he comes back with a gull glass of water and two pills in his hand. He places it on the desk next to the bed and jumps back on the mattress. "Love you." I mumbled, getting out of the covers and chugging down the water and finishing off the pills. 

"That's what you get." I groaned and put my head in my hands. "You're the one who told me to "let go." I complained and pushed him off the bed. The loud thud made my cringe and close my eyes. "Would you shut up?" I asked in clear annoyance. 

"I didn't even say anything." I shrugged my shoulders and finally decided that it was time to wake up. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair through. I got changed to some black and white Adidas skinny sweatpants, a black and white sweater, with my all white Converse. 

(outfit on side)

I held onto the railings when going down the stairs because I felt like I was going to fall down. I looked around and the whole house was a mess. Our parents were going to be really pissed when they get home. Red Solo cups lay around everywhere and random people are asleep on couches, tables, etc...

"What the freak happened last night?" I asked Sage who was busy putting trash in a big garbage bag. 

"You got shit drunk last night." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and began picking up cups from the floor. 

"There's pictures online." I gasped and quickly face him. "What do you mean they are pictures online?" I asked him. 

"People took pictures, and you're like in every one of them." 

"Show me them now, Sage!" 

He held his hands in surrender and fished out his phone from his back pocket. He unlocked the screen and handed the device to me. 

Each time I saw a picture my eyes would bulge out from their sockets. Well, not literally. 

There was so many pictures of me and Cameron dancing, kissing, and other dirty stuff. 

I couldn't believe that probably the whole school saw what a fool I was last night. "Oh My God. I'm so dead." 

"Look at the comments, they're hilarious." He pointed out. I scrolled down and saw over 150 comments. 

"Summer was so hot last night." 

"Did you see her and Cameron? They were really tearing up the dance floor." 

"What a slut! She was with almost every guy last night."

"Stop being such a bitch Jessica. you're just jealous that Cameron likes her and not you." The last one made me smile. It was from Kyle. 

"Who posted these?" I asked giving the phone back to him. He shrugged and continued cleaning up. "We better hurry before mom and dad come home. I nodded my head and helped him clean. At 1:00 Cameron came down with his heads in hands. "Make me breakfast?" I groaned and went into the kitchen. 

Food didn't cross my mind until Cameron brought it up. After breakfast, almost everyone who was asleep in my house were gone and I was talking with Cameron in my bedroom.

"You know since we're fake dating and all, we have to start being close and...kiss more often." Cameron said, coming closer to my face. 

"That's only in public. So, stop being creepy and get away from me." He chuckled and got even closer than before. "You wanna practice?" 

"NO! Cameron, you're acting like a bobby pin." 

"Come on, just one kiss? I need to teach you my ways." I scoffed. 

"Trust me Cam, I'm a way better kisser than you." 

"Maybe, maybe not. You wanna put it to the test?" I shook my head.

"We don't need a test. Everyone already knows I'm the best." 

"Ha! You're such a comedian. Five bucks I'm a better kisser." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Five bucks I'm a better kisser." He smirked and placed me on his lap. I placed my hands around his neck and he he placed his hands around my waist. 

We leaned in and I automatically felt sparks, which is kind of weird since I have never felt it before. 

His tender lips made gentle contact with mine. I closed my eyes, and returned the kiss, running my hands through his hair. He started leaving trails of kisses down my neck and I couldn't resist the urge to moan.

"Cameron..." He placed his lips back on mine. I don't know what came over me, but I was really enjoying it. I lifted up his shirt, trying not to break the kiss. He parted from me and stared at me in the eyes. "What the fuck just happened?" 

"You wanted to do it." I said out of breath and handing Cameron's shirt to him. He nodded his head and put it on. "Sorry...I kind of got out of hand." I pointed my head downwards, blushing. 

He smiled and lifted up my chin so that I was looking at him. "You win." I yelled in victory and he laughed at my reaction.