10.

"Absolutley not." I shook my head, gathering up some clothes that were still stuck in the dryer and placed it in the hamper. 

"Please, Summer. This is literally the only night we can do something fun before mom and dad come home." Sage whined, following me out of the laundry room and up the stairs. I rolled my eyes. "Mom clearly told us to not have any parties. I'm not going to go behind her back and do something so stupid." 

"Summer, mom is never going to find out, and even is she does, I'll take the blame. Please, just this one night." He pleaded, taking my hands and going down onto his knees in a begging posistion. 

"Fine! But this is not going to be some cliche highschool party, where everyone gets drunk and someone ends up loosing their V-Card." He nodded his head and hugged me. 

----

"Wow, you look hot." Kyle stated as I emerged from the bathroom. I went in front of the mirror and looked at myself. (outfits on side) "We look hot." I smirked.  

"Damn girl. Your legs are on fire!" She smiled patting my back. I rolled my eyes. "You are the one who looks amazing." 

"Let's go, a lot of people are already here." Kyle said opening the door and escorting us out. To be honest, I was a bit excited because this was my very first highschool party. I was only invited to birthday parties, or family reunions, where my mom and dad attended, so this was a new experience.