Chapter Thirty Seven

EVAN'S POV

Have you ever been in a awkward situation before? I bet you have, but this one just didn't seem right. I already knew that Acacia had a crush on Alex, but every time I asked her, would roll her eyes, laugh, and shake her head. Instead of rubbing it in her face like her little brother, I just sat there silently, and smirked.

ADRIAN'S POV

I can't believe that she actually really likes him! She doesnt even know the real him. How are they even allowed to date? They're like 4 years apart. I probably sound a little gay right now, but to be honest with you, I don't care. Alex doesn't deserve a innocent, girl, like Acacia. He was way too advanced for her. Sooner or later, Acacia will know the truth.

ACACIA'S POV

"Here are your drinks. Are you guys ready to order?" Grace, the waitress asked, placing our drinks in front of us.

"Yeah. Uhm, just one big, plain, pizza." Jared said, ordering for all of us. She nodded and collected our menus. When it came to Adrian's menu, she made sure to pick it up, slowly, so that he can see her cleavage. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Alex. I think I really was falling for him. His eyes were so gorgeous, that they could probably light up a whole room. He always knew when I had something on my mind, and would always ask me about it. Alex would just listen, and never talk, like he knew exactly what I was going through.

"What are we doing after this?" Tiffany asked, taking a sip from her drink. After a few minutes of silence, it felt like everything went back to normal.

"I think we're just gonna go back home." I replied looking at Evan. He made a sad face and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, what about you guys?"

"Same." They said in sync. "Lets finish the game." Evan said smirking. We nodded and the game resumed.

"Truth or dare Evan?" He smirked, looking down at my brother. "Dare." Evan smiled and rubbed his hands together in menacing way. "I dare you to go to the old lady in the corner, and ask for her number."

Evan got up and walked to the old lady, while the rest of us watched, silently laughing. Since she was close to us, We could hear the whole conversation.

"Hey, I'm Evan. Can I get your phone number?" He turned on his charm, while swooping his hair to the side in a Justin Bieber way. "Sure sweetie." The old lady smiled, writing her phone number on his hands and kissing it. Evan smiled and returned to our table. We all burst out in laughter while Evan started scrubbing the number, and makeup off of his skin.

"That was hilarious!" Jared said, clenching onto his stomach. "YEAH! For you guys it was funny, but for me it was torture." Evan huffed.

"She's such a pervert." I said, the disgust lingering in my tongue. They nodded their heads, and Grace came back to our table, with our food.

"Here's your food, call me if you need anything." She winked at Adrian and slowly walking away.

*************************************

"Guess who got a date tonight?!" Adrian yelled once we entered the parking lot.

"Let me guess, you?" Tiffany replied, rolling her eyes.

"Yep!" He said high-fiving Evan. "Guess who got a date tomorrow?!" Alex screamed smiling at me. "Let me guess, you?" Tiffany repeated, winking at me. He nodded like a little boy on Christmas. Awww he's so adorable.

I looked over at Adrian and saw him glaring at the floor. What was his problem?