Hiya Guys!!!

I know this isn't an update.

But I'm thinking of starting a new story.
So I was wondering, if I did start a new story, would you guys be interested in reading it? I've got a name and a cover for it. It's called, Hugs, the bad boy and me. Here's the blurb for you guys to cheak out.

Riley James was a normal girl.
Normal life
Normal friends
Normal family
Good grades
Good reputation
Clean slate
And to say the least, a good girl

Chase Gordon was a bad boy
Living life on the edge
Street fighter
Popular
Dangerous reputation
Bad grades
And a terrible influence

These two were never ment to meet. Riley would never have dreamed of talking to someone as popular and terrifying as Chase. And he woud never have so much as looked in her direction. They were living in two compelty different worlds in the same universe.
But due to bad weather and an unsatisfactory need for coffee, Riley finds herself stuck in the Blue Wren Café with Chase Gordon. Cut off from civilisation and no way of getting out. What will happen when the towns bad boy gets stuck in a building with the sweet and innocent good girl? For a week?
Arguments. Pillow fights. Pranks. Hours of tweny questions. Late night conversations. Secrets. Friendship. Love? Maybe.

Hugs, The Bad Boy and Me.

All rights reserved 2015

I've made a cover for it as you can see.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! YOUR FEEDBACK MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE OFTEN!!!
IF YOU ARE IMTERESTED IN READING HUGS, THE BAD BOY AND ME THEN PLEAS LEAVE ME A COMMENT DOWN BELOW! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

Okay end of rant. It is now 1:33am, not even kidding. I stayed up too late watching.           Thatcherjoe and making that cover. Good one Jaymie! Good one!
Nighty night!
Lots of love
Jaymie