fourteen

a/n i dont kno wht i just wrote i cANT WRITE SMUT IM

btw, do you guys want cashton in this fanfic? that wasnt my original plan, but i can so do that for you guys if you want. :-)

--

"are you thinking what i'm thinking?" luke asked huskily against michael's skin, his fingers trailing delicately down to michael's hipbones and dipping his fingers into the waistband of michael's dress pants. michael wordlessly nodded, giving his consent, but then placed his hands over luke's softly.

"w-wait, i wanna g-give you pl-pleasure," michael said, reaching for the button on luke's black dress pants. the blonde hesitated before reluctantly letting michael unbutton his pants and pull them down to his calfs along with his black boxers. he eyed luke's member, and with a lick of his lips he bent to his knees so that he was level, and luke gripped onto michael's black hair soothingly.

the black haired boy hesitated before he took luke's length in his mouth, his teeth just barely scraping the delicate skin as luke tightened his grip on michael's hair out of habit. michael slowly began to bob his head, bringing luke's length with him. luke suppressed a small moan and looked up to the sky clouded with clouds.

after a little bit of this continuing, luke panted out, "i-i'm gonna come," to inform michael that he was at his climax. michael did one last quick movement of his head and warm fluid flooded into his mouth that had a sweet yet salty taste. he hesitated before swallowing it since it was already in his mouth, and then he finally straightened back up.

the two attached their lips, resulting in luke to laugh against michael's lips, "you taste like cum," which made michael giggle. luke took this as a chance to slide his tongue effortlessly between michael's lips, their tongues fighting slightly before michael let luke's tongue be dominant.

luke pulled away from michael's lips and instead began kissing michael's neck, pressing soft and gentle kisses to the sensitive skin. before michael knew what luke was doing, the taller blonde was pulling down michael's collar a bit in order to kiss his collarbone, but he tensed up when he noticed the hickey in plain sight on michael's collarbone.

"had a little fun with your fiancé last night?" luke asked loudly, his blue eyes not leaving the bruised spot. michael quickly shook his head, not wanting luke to think that he and brooks had had sex last night.

"no, luke, h-he wanted to h-have sex and i-i said no, so th-that's why he p-pushed the wedding to a-april second," michael said hurriedly, placing his hands on luke's broad shoulders comfortingly.

"wait, so you don't wanna have sex with your fucking fiancé, but you're more than willing to have sex with your boss?" luke shook his head, giving michael a disappointed look as he added, "aren't people gonna get suspicious?"

"i-i don't know, but i just d-don't wanna have s-sex with brooks," michael admitted slowly, glancing down at his shoes, "h-he doesn't make me feel th-the way you m-make me feel. i th-think i may b-be losing my feelings for h-him."

"then why the fuck are you getting married to him?" luke asked exasperatedly, rubbing one side of his face tiredly. michael pressed his dark pink lips together and then frowned.

"i-i guess i j-just feel obliged to m-marry him; h-he's never been anything but a-a sweet, loving b-boyfriend for me, an-and maybe i feel f-fortunate to h-have found s-someone who cares s-so much about m-me like he does," michael briefly explained quietly, shifting his weight from one foot to the other and uncomfortably took his weight off the car, since he had been leaning against luke's car for almost the whole time.