•2• Who Are You?

Crystal's POV

Wow! Was what I first thought when I went inside. It was chaos when I went inside and I wasn't even the one causing trouble.

Honestly, all you could hear were multiple death threats screamed by a frizzy haired freak. I could be good friends with her, but I don't have a 'partner in crime'. My golden rule is not to trust anyone. The frizzy haired freak stormed past me and into what I guess was the living room?

In front of me was a curly haired freak with a notebook. Wowww, I'm nice. I'm judging people on their hair now. He was blocking my way. What is his problem?

"Move freak!"

I was seriously not in the mood for some tantrum by some little kid. I shove him out the way and look for a care worker. I turn around once I heard clapping?

"Wow, nice going! You're so 'badass', pushing the freak out of the way. I expected more?"

He stood there laughing at me. He looked quite cute but I didn't want him to know that. So I gave him the 'I don't give a heck' look.

Liam's POV

Honestly, the new girl was quite beautiful. Now I definitely didn't want Sapphire to be friends with her. She would completely hate me and then I would never get a chance with her. I like teasing her, she has that 'badass' attitude but I think I can make her good - not in a dirty way.

She looks so cute when she's pissed of at Gus. It's also quite funny as being mad doesn't suit her beautiful face. Wait, did I just say that? She's perfect.. Just then, she gives me a death glare while blushing.

DID I JUST SAY SHE'S PERFECT OUT LOUD?!

"Yes you did," the new girl says, gritting her teeth.

I had to quickly think of a distraction to cover up my embarrassing compliment.

"Name's Liam O'Donovan, what's yours?" I grin cheekily at her.

She walks up to me, our lips our centimetres apart and says, "Crystal. Crystal Adams," and then walks away.

I mentally slap myself. I think me and her could be good friends...

Crystal's POV

Ha! Teasing O'Donovan is so easy. I heard him muttering words to him self. I praise my self mentally. Just then Mike walks in.

"Office now."

I'm guessing he's still pissed about the mud situation - Oh well! O'Donovan just smirks at me, like he knows I'm in trouble. I slowly walk towards what I assume is the office.

Inside, I see a big - not trying to be rude - Jamaican lady and a young woman around in her 20s. She looked quite nice but I guess you can judge a book by its cover.

"Come sit down," the young woman with the black hair said.

I was unsure what to do, I felt really uncomfortable here with three care workers staring at me. Judging me.

"I'm Gina and the other one over there is Tracy. And I'm guessing you already met Mike." She said in a stern face.

"I'm guessing you're a troublemaker, just like me," spoke Tracy trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

I smile at her before replying, "Yup, and proud."

Just then, Mike glares at me while Gina tries to stifle back a giggle while Tracy bursts into laughter. I'm guessing Mike is the only strict one here then.

"Follow me, I'll show you to your room and then I'll introduce you to the others" Tracy smiles at me.

I'm pretty sure Tracy is always smiling now, and Mike is always just glaring at me; I don't blame him thought. I mean, I did make him all muddy and dirty. I think Gina is strict but I'm guessing she's being nice to me as I'm the 'new girl'.

Oh god, I'm going to be the 'new girl' to everyone. I despise the word 'new girl', it makes people think they can boss you around but you definitely won't be able to push Crystal Adams around without getting a punch in the face.

Any ways, enough about my thoughts. Tracy leads me out and then blabbers about some random shit that I do not care.

"You see, I know how I feel, I lived in a care home most of my life but I promise you it isn't as bad as you would think."

That sticks in my mind, everyone says that but the fact that Tracy lived here means it's not as bad right? I mean, she's back in this dump to work. I just nod at her not really caring. She leads me to room which is a purple-ish colour.

I guess I'm going to have to do some major decorating. I'm think dark blue wallpaper and black furniture and that. And maybe a t.v in the corner and a huge balcony so I can sneak out in the middle of the night.

Tracy then interrupts my thoughts, "I'm guessing you're going to want to unpack so I'll leave you to it. I'll be back in ten so you can meet the others."

Uhh, the other care kids. Should I go for the cute, innocent look or the rebel look. I started to unpack. I'm a light packer as most of my stuff got nicked. But don't worry, I made sure they didn't get of to lightly. I obviously had a little nice talk with them, meaning a lot of swearing and threats. They learnt their lesson for definite.

*****************************************************

'Knock Knock' I hear the door go.

"Uh, come in," I scream back rudely.

No one comes in. I'm guessing I scared away my visitor.

"MIKEEEEEEEEEEEE, THE NEW GIRL WAS BEING RUDE TO MEEEE," a kid wails from downstairs.

Drama queen much, first day and I'm going to have to sort a person out. I hear loud footsteps stomping on the stairs probably going to my room to scream at me. The door is then swung open,

"Crystal, I don't want any trouble downstairs, try be nice please." He literally begs me.

I look at him with a 'really' look. I then realise I've been acting a bit like a twat so I nod my head yes and then follow Mike downstairs.