•27• Good Luck Boy {Part Two}

<<Early update to celebrate 5K!!😝>>

***

Liam's P.O.V
Crystal went upstairs, probably to her room and she ditched us meaning we have to place the phone back in the office which is kind of mission impossible.

We are probably going to get caught but we might as well try. They will be super suspicious but hopefully, we can pull it off!

Frank, Johnny, Toby and I, are crawling slowly but steadily to the office. We were trying to make as less noise as possible. I look at Toby and swing my head towards the office, motioning him to go inside.

He sighs at me but agrees. He stands up and walks over to Mike and Gina. The boys and I, peer through the small glass windows.

We were really curious to know what was going on. Also, we didn't want to get caught.

Toby enters the room holding the phone to which both Mike and Gina glare at him.

"Sorry, I picked up the phone?" Toby answered slowly.

Gina stares at him with anger and suspicion.

"Tobyyy, y'know you're not supposed to touch that without our permission," Gina scolded.

I kind of felt bad for Toby as he was getting the blame but its better getting one person in trouble then four.

"It was uncle Andrew calling me," Toby said.

That's a strange but convincing lie, to be honest.

"Really? What did he say?" Mike asked astonished.

I looked at Toby and saw he was quite uncomfortable as he hated lying to people.

He looks around the room,
"He wants to come round to see me!" He stopped for a second before replying back, sternly, "Now!"

Now, Toby just ruined the lie. I knew I should have just put the phone back instead of him. However, I still put my thumbs up towards Toby as I had to encourage him.

"Is that okay?"

He made himself sound excited, innocent and vulnerable at the same time which really impressed me. I never knew Toby could act like that, to be honest.

Gina looks confused,
"B-but, its a bit sudden."

I could tell Gina was really suspicious whereas, Mike was believing the whole thing. I don't know how but he did believe it!

"I know, but he's having one of his good days," Gina looks towards the window where we were.

We immediately duck down and Toby continues rambling,
"They don't usually last that long,"
Mike cuts him off.

I mentally laugh at Toby for his good cover up.

"It's okay, we see. We'd only be too happy to meet him at last," Mike grins.

I don't know how this is going to work but we're going to have to try. With my brains and the teamwork of the others, we might just be able to pull it off and win a holiday.

"Don't be surprised if he acts a little strange, meeting new people kinda stresses him out," Toby glances towards me and glares.

I grin happily and make funny faces. I was finding this quite funny as Toby was struggling to make excuses.