•34• Are You Stupid? Run.

Thank you guys so much for 13K!!❤️--29th August 2016--

--29th August 2016--

---

"I look horrible," I spat whilst trying to loosen the tie around my neck.

Mike and Gina were trying to force me to go back to school where I have to be all goody two shoes and listen to the teachers. To add to the situation, I have to wear a horrible uniform which should never exist in the first place.

I glanced in the mirror in front of me and shuddered with disgust.

I was wearing a white plain t-shirt tucked into my skirt which reached up to my knees, making me look like a nun.

I was wearing white ankle length socks with my nike air force trainers, which I begged Mike to get for me.

The shoes cost £50 and boy did it take a lot of convincing. The worst thing is, we're not allowed to wear trainers to school but I like to bend the rules a tiny bit.

There was a bright red tie around my neck and I have to wear a blazer which ends just at the bottom of my waist.

"Babes, you don't, you look gorg---" Gina tried reassuring me but I wasn't allowing it

"Have you seen me? I look like I'm going to some stuck up school!" I cringed about the snobby people who probably go there.

That definitely rules out the thought of ever making some new friends. The only good thing is that Liam will be attending the same school as me and we're both new.

It definitely was not my fault for getting excluded.

"You don't look that bad," Gina sighs before walking out of my room.

I glance at myself once again in the mirror before beginning to do my hair.

I decided to do a messy bun but with a dutch braid on the back of my head.