•32• The Random Stranger

***

***

We went into JD as Alex loves the clothes from there. Before we could even go in, we were stopped by a worker there.

"You can't come in," She barked.

Alex frowned,
"Why not?"

The woman looks inside before replying,
"We're closed."

Alex was about to leave when I stopped him,
"No you're not, people are still in there!" I shrieked.

The woman started stuttering and was about to say something but I just barged right past her. Alex soon followed me and I stuck my tongue out at the woman.

"People these days," I sighed with frustration.

As soon as we went in, many people started to stare at us as we were the only ones who were looking dirty so we basically looked like tramps.

Alex nodded in agreement,
"Let's go choose some clothes shall we?"

I stuck my thumb up and then walked off to the women section whilst Alex walked of into the men section.

I was looking for Nike clothes such as leggings and jumper. I was looking along the racks when the white jumper with the nike sign caught my eye. I knew for definite I was going to buy that. I then grabbed some random leggings and raced to the shoe section as my shoes had ripped whilst we were dancing.

After a while of thinking, I decided to buy the cheapest shoes there was as I didn't want to waste too much money. I quickly went to find Alex and discovered that he needed help choosing his outfit.

"I'm guessing you want grey clothes?" I grinned.

Alex's favourite colour is grey whilst mine is black. However, I decided against buying black today as all of my closet is black.

"Correct," Alex smiled and kissed my cheek as if to praise me for getting it correct.

I put on my concentrating face and began to look through the clothes. There were many grey clothes but none of them were his size.

I finally found a jumper with joggers to match with it, and it was surprisingly cheap.

"Let's go pay for these and then we will get changed Baby Doll."

I nod my head and grab his hand, walking towards the cashier.

"Pass me your clothes Baby Doll," He grinned.

I raise my eyebrows in genuine confusion,
"Why Boo Bear?"

"Just pass them, stubborn little child," He smirked whilst patting my head trying to emphasise how short I am.

"Fine," I mutter, "And I'm only a few months younger than you Boo!"

"Yeh yeh," He chuckles whilst walking off to the cashier.