•36• LAST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN- Making Crystal Angry

20K - 11/01/2017😸❤️

20K - 11/01/2017😸❤️

This is the last chapter that I've written for this story - explanation is at the bottom of this chapter!! :)

---

"What do y'mean, you had to save me?" I spat whilst shaking my head in disagreement, "I could have easily defended my self," I growled whilst clutching onto the duvet underneath me.

The boys in front of me, shook their head in amusement, all except Liam who was fuming with anger and kept on pacing in front of the bed. He was clenching his teeth in annoyance and he seemed like he wanted to knock everything that was in sight.

"Defended ya self? You could barely walk," Liam huffed as Harvey nodded cautiously, not wanting to get on my nerves.

To be honest, I could barely even remember what happened last night, but if something did happen; I know that I could have defended myself.

"Do you even know how the guy looks like?" Alex asks whilst examining my face and body for bruises.

I squinted my eyes trying to numb the pain from my hangover and was thinking about what happened yesterday after I lost everyone but nothing came into my mind.

"Nope," I pursed my lips in annoyance to which Liam scowled at.

"You could have been dead right now, if we hadn't come," Zac screeches.

Lexi laughs and holds onto her stomach, "Crystal? Dead? She wouldn't let that happen!"

She chuckles whilst vigorously shaking her head to which, I nod my head, indicating that I strongly agree with her.

I jump up onto my feet, ignoring the thumping from my head causing me to spin a little, and put my arms in a defensive position, waving them around to prove Lexi's point. I'm not really into self defence but I know how to throw a punch and if all goes to the worst, I can use my trusted friend; my gun.

I've used it before to protect myself from others but I don't use it very often. Also, it's been confiscated by the police so I'm going to get a new one. I personally like to get my guns, specially personalised to fit my own hand and so that I can recognise it, if it is stolen. It doesn't cost much to get it personalised when you know many people from all sorts of places and companies.

"Are you serious Crystal, you can barely fight me," Liam screeched, pointing at me in frustration.

I scoffed and stood still on the bed, "You don't know anything about me Liam. You know nought," I jumped off the bed and was about to leave the room.

"Obviously I know nought since you're Crystal; the one who seeks attention just because she's a care kid and has had a more horrible past than the rest of us!" Liam waves his hands in the air.

I stare at him in shock and disgust. How dare he say stuff like that to me when I've done nothing to anger him.

"Yeh, you're so right. I seek attention. I'm a care kid. But you know nothing about my past so you can not chat crap about it," I said in a low voice which nearly sounded like hissing.

Everyone else stared at Liam in annoyance as I turned to leave, grabbing my phone on top of a table,

"Crystal, I didn't mean it--"

"But you did mean it. It's been on your thoughts ever since I've arrived at Elm Tree House," Smiling sarcastically, "But it's alright. It's no matter."

---

How dare he say that to me. He wouldn't dare to talk to me like that if he knew half the things I have been through.

I won't forgive him easily for what he has said and I will make him pay for humiliating me in front of my own friends. I don't know what my revenge will be exactly, but I know that it will be worthwhile.

That vile piece of crap! I could stab him with my pen and ensure that he bleeds to death; a slow yet vigorous death.

Or maybe I can pour a drop of poison into his drink while he isn't watching. He can slowly choke on his own saliva, and watch me cackle maniacally as he falls onto the floor, holding his stomach in agony. I would be laughing away on a chair, clapping with enthusiasm as everyone else rushes to his aid. But, it would be too late. For I would have murdered that arrogant jerk!

EDIT - 28th September 2022

Sooo this story is actually discontinued n has been for a while lmao.

I haven't actually written a chapter for this since 2017, hence the 20K thing at the beginning n that was when I was like 14 years old😳

I'm turning 20 this month n there is little to no chance that I will finish this story because I have no idea where 14 year old me was actually going w this story n what the ending was going to be.

Also, reading this chapter now actually has me cringing because what was I thinking????? A 14 year old??? With a gun???? I wrote Crystal to be all bark but no bite, n I'm genuinely confused w what I was thinking at the time😭

But I prolly wont delete this story n I'll still keep this up for now just so I can look back n cringe lol

This is the last update for this story n the last chapter I've actually written (chapter 36 which is this chapter) but just know I have no idea where I was going w the storyline LOL