•3• Trouble Maker

**********************

Mike soon left me as he wanted me to talk to them alone but he 'told' more like threatened, me to be on my best behaviour. He thinks I'd get along with O'Donovan and some girl called Sapphire. I wonder why he thought that, they might be trouble makers like me. I might be able to make some mates.

Before I went inside, I heard some of the kids talking. Being the nosy person I am, I started to eavesdropping.

"Uh, the new girl is such an idiot. She was being so rude, I bet you the only reason she is being like that is because her parents hate her or something."

I was quite pissed off now. But what made me boiling with anger was when everyone started laughing. She wouldn't get away with this for definite.

I barged in and stared at every single one of them until I saw a girl in pink looking away. I could tell she was the one chatting shit about me. I spoke up.

"Oh, I'm like that now? You haven't even seen what I can do yet." I laughed fakely then stopped.

"Calling me rude? Have you even seen yourself honey? You look like you rode to unicorn land and back. So next time you chat shit about me, say it to my face, wimp. But don't worry, you won't be getting off that lightly next time. I'll make sure you'll be in hospital next time," I smirk at her knowing she's frightened now.

Everyone was silent. I looked around for any challengers. Uh, wimps! I start to walk back to my room.

"I doubt you're as hard as you say you are. The only thing you've probably done is pushed a girl so stop with the empty threats," spoke the same frizzy haired girl that pushed past me when I first arrived here.

I smiled at her knowing that I've done far worse things then she could ever imagine.

"Good thing that I don't make empty threats!" I spat back.

Everyone 'oohed' as they knew I was challenging her to a fight. She glared at them all while I tried to stifle back a giggle.

A young boy around the age of 5, holding a toy giraffe said, "Don't Sapphire."

It was quite adorable as he looked genuinely upset.

"You should listen to your friend Saph, you could get hurt and we wouldn't want you breaking a nail," I giggle.

She gives me a cold stare, probably for her new nickname. She then rips off her jacket, takes off her jewellery and throws her cheap earrings at me for some random reason.

She then walks towards me and says, "When I'm finished with you, there won't be that stupid smirk on your face no more."

I carry on smirking, not affected by her empty threat.

"Oh really now? I'd like to see you try darling." I smile at her innocently.

She then lunges towards me which makes me lose my balance and fall on the floor. She was currently throwing punches at me but I wasn't effected. I then roll over and start punching her. I didn't stop until Mike and Gina push me off. I was perfectly fine, whereas, I can't say the same for my 'new friend' Saph.

**********************

"Oh my gosh, stop fudging poking me with that, it fricking stings!" I screech at Liam as he tries to my bruises and cuts less bloody?

He literally just laughs at me. I raise my eyebrows at him giving him the 'What's-so-funny' look. I look across the room to see Sapphire looking much worse. I couldn't help but comment.

"Oii Saph, I thought you said when you're finished with me I wouldn't have a smirk on my face? But guess what? I still have a smirk on my face!" I start laughing hysterically and then Liam joins in. It wasn't even that funny but I still found my self laughing.

Mike then glares at me. What is his problem?

"Crystal, room now." He spoke with a straight face.

I just smiled back knowing that I won't be bothered by any of the other kids. I start walking up to my room. I was really happy to be finally in my room as I missed my bed so much. So being the weird person I am, I dived onto my bed which resulted me falling onto the floor with a loud thud. Just then, Liam and another boy rush into my room.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" A boy slurred his speech.

I think he has cerebral palsy? I think his name is Frank, I remember Tracy talking about Liam and him being best friends. I smile at him.

"Yeh, I just rolled up the bed being the idiot I am," I look away as I'm embarrassed.

Both Liam and Frank start laughing. I was just staring at them trying to get them to stop but they carried on. I jokingly punched Liam in the arm and then gave Frank a little shove.

"Ouchhhhh," they both whined.

I could tell it was sarcasm. I just start giggling. They both give each other a look while I look at them suspiciously. I have a feeling I should run but I just stayed, curious about what they were going to do.

They then leap on top of me and start ticking me. Frank tickling my feet and Liam just literally holding me back. I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did. My tummy then started aching and I was out of breath. Liam then loosened his grip and I rolled onto the floor.

"Oh my god! Seriously, why is this bed so small?!" I groaned frustrated that I rolled onto the floor for the second time.

And for the second time, Liam and Frank bursted out laughing. I guess it was a little funny? I just climb back onto my bed and then lie down with a wide smile across my face. I guess Elm Tree House won't be too bad with these two muppets.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)