•15• Police Interview

Crystal's P

Crystal's P.O.V

I couldn't let him fight Chris on his own. Chris is a very dangerous man and knowing him; he probably has a weapon on him. Preferably his favourite - the gun.

I need to get help or Harvey could be dead right now. Even though I despise him, doesn't mean I'm going to let him die. I can't have another person dying because of me...

I dart towards the living room, where everyone was before I went to answer the door. Before I could even say something, I bump into something.

"Ouchhhh," I whine.

I open my eyes to see a door in front of me?

"Since when was there a door here?" I muttered.

"Since forever," Frank laughs.

I scowl at him.

"Hey, where's our pizza?" Zak smiled.

"Uh," I couldn't tell the about Chris as they could get hurt.

"I d-don't have enough money? Liam could you come and pay the p-pizza delivery g-guy?" I stuttered.

"But you owe us pizza?" Carmen asked.

Everyone was confused, especially Liam. He knew I had enough money as I had more than £30 in my back pocket.

"Liam, c-can you come n-now!" I growled.

"Sure..." He trailed of confused.

He gets up and then follows me, but we don't go right towards the door way as I needed the explain what was going on.

"Basically, Chrisisbackandheisverypissedthatyoubeathimupsoheistryingtokidnapmebutthenharveycameandsavedmeandhetoldmetorunandnowbecauseofmehemightdie!" I said very quickly.

"Say that again but sl-ow-ly..." He replied.

"Harvey is gonna get fucking killed!" I snapped.

Here I was, trying to explain the situation to Liam while Harvey could be dead.

"Okayy..." He whispers before rolling his eyes.

"Chris is here," I muttered.

His mouth was wide open as he was very shocked.

"Let's go," He growled.

He had a firm grip on my wrist and he was pulling me towards the door. When we reached the door, we saw Harvey and Chris rolling on the floor both throwing punches at each other.

It was quite brutal and Harvey had a bloody nose. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something shining in Chris's back pocket.

I looked closely and realised it was a knife.

"Liam, do something," I screeched.

He doesn't say anything. Instead, he dives into the fight.