Chapter Two

Chapter Two I hope you guys enjoy it! You get to meet Harry in this chapter! Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running down the same sidewalk I had for the whole week now and I was finally own my way back to the apartment. I usually run a mile down the street so when i come back it is another mile. I'm wanting to run four miles soon, but I'm fine with two for now at least until I know the territory a little better. I had just past the cafe that was only a quarter mile away from my apartment when I heard high pitch screaming. I turned around to see a huge crowd of screaming girls running my way. They were chasing someone but I couldn't make out his face exactly.

The closer the crowd got the clearer it was to see who they were chasing. My mouth dropped open the boy they were chasing was none other than the famous Harry Styles himself. He looked exhausted and was sweating a ton; who knows how long they had been chasing him for. They were almost right on me so I hid in an alleyway close by and waited for them to pass. Right as they ran past me I reached out and grabbed Harry by the shirt.

He grunted by the hard pull but I managed to pull him into the alley. I put my hand over his mouth and looked over my shoulder to see if the screaming girls were gone. Sure enough they hadn't even noticed his disappearance. I swear sometimes I wonder about this fandom. I mean don't get me wrong I am a directioiner as well I've just learned how to keep my fan-girl inside. Once I made sure the girls were gone I took my hand away from his mouth, turned to face him, and stood up.

"Well I'm sure they won't be bothering you for awhile. They hardly even noticed you left they were in such a trance." I said looking down at him.

"Why did you save me?" He asked as he was standing up.

"You looked tired I thought I would help you out, but I got to go so I hope you don't get chased by anymore mobs today." I turned to start running again but he grabbed my hand.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Of course I know who you are. You're Harry Styles."

"Then why are you acting so calm? I'm sorry I just don't find many girls these days where I can have an actual conversation with without them screaming."

"I have learned how to keep my fan-girl side of me inside."

"So you are a fan?" He said with a smirky grin on his face.

"Yes I am, but I really have to finish my run."

"I'll run with you."

"Isn't the reason why I saved you from that mob was to make you stop running?"

"Well this time I have a beautiful girl to run with instead of away from." He started smiling again and we started to run. "So may I have the name of the beautiful girl who saved my life?"

"I don't believe my name is important."

"Aww come on babe it is only fair since you already knew my name."

"Okay then my name is Pippa Stone."

"Well I'm very glad to meet you Miss Stone."

"You to Mr. Styles."

"So Pippa where are you from?"

"I'm from Georgia."

"Oh really? What part?"

"Bacon County."

"How come I've never seen you at one of our concerts Pippa?"

"Well I have been saving my money so I could live here and my parents wouldn't buy me the tickets."

"I wish I would have known you then I would have let you come to a concert for free. Tell you what next concert me and the lads have you are coming."

"Harry I told you I don't have the money."

"Pippa don't worry about it. You saved my life the least I can do is give you backstage passes to a concert."

"What about my friends?"

"They can come to."

"Oh we're here."

We had stopped in front of my building. I was waiting for him to say goodbye and leave but he was just standing there looking at me.

"So this is where you live now?"

"Yea I'm on the fourth floor."

"Nice this is some good apartments me and the lads have stayed here before."

"Awesome well I better get inside, but it was real nice meeting you."

"Can I walk you to your room?"

"Ummm why not?"

We took the elevator up to the fourth floor and walked over to my apartment door. I leaned back on the door and he took a step closer to me. He was closer than I felt comfortable with. I mean yes it is Harry Styles every girls dream and all that but I didn't feel right being so close to him for some reason. Go ahead call me crazy but I had a bad feeling about him because of everything I knew about him I just didn't want to get hurt.

"So Pippa when can I see you again?"

"I don't know how long are you going to be in New York?"

"Three months the boys and I are taking a vacation."

"So you chose New York? Out of everywhere on this earth you could have picked you chose New York?"

"Yep. So I was wondering if you could possibly go on a date with me tonight? I mean I know it is kind of fast but there is just something different about you. We don't even have to call it a date if you don't want to we can call it a thank you dinner."

"I appreciate the offer I really do but me and my friends are having a girls night out tonight."

"Oh okay well what about tomorrow night?"

"I don't know maybe."

"Well can I at least have a goodbye kiss to remember you by?"

"Harry Styles! I'm sorry but I'm afraid I'm not that type of girl."

"What about a phone number?"

"Sorry I don't give my phone number out to strangers."

"Then how will I get in touch with you?"

"You know where to find me." I winked at him.

And with that I walked inside my apartment and shut the door.