Chapter Thirty-Four

Blakely was more than happy to go shopping with me today. Harry drove and I rode in the passenger seat. Blakely was in the back with Niall. Who we had picked up around five minutes ago. When we got to the mall Blakely and I ran up ahead into JCPenny. Harry begin to start after us but Niall grabbed his arm.

"Calm down man. They will be fine." I heard his thick Irish accent say. I wonder how Blakely and I both ended up finding a guy with an adorable accent.

"Blakely?" I asked once we were far enough away the boys couldn't hear us.

"Yes Pippa?"

"How did we become friends?"

"Well let me think it was so long ago. Oh yea. Okay so we were four years old right? So my mother took me to this day care and she saw your mother there. Apparently they were best friends in high school but had lost touch. So she went over and asked if your mom remembered her. She did of course. So they started hanging out a lot and our dads became buddies as well. We spent almost every day with each other because of our parents so we eventually just became best friends."

"Why has my parents not called to check on me?"

"Well they don't know you were shot."

"Why not?"

"No one wanted to call them. We thought it would be better if you called them. But then you woke up and didn't remember anything so..."

"Oh okay. So why is Kara here?"

"You two were friends when we came but then everything fell apart."

"How did it fall apart?"

"Well she kissed Harry and told you he kissed her back. He didn't of course. He pushed her away from him. But you two got into it and she punched you in the jaw. So you got pissed and punched her so hard she lost her balance and landed on the floor. You started beating in her face and Harry carried you out of the room before you killed her. It was quiet amusing if you ask me." She smiled.

"So she really did kiss him?"

"Yes but he didn't kiss her back."

"I believe you. So I have another question and this one is a big favor I need."

"Okay shoot."

"Okay so I'm sure I had a perfect wedding in mind before my accident and since you are my best friend...."

"You want me to help you plan it?" She asked excitement in her voice.

"Yes please. If anyone knows what I wanted it would be you right?"

"Of course. Oh I'm so excited about this!" She squealed.

The boys caught up to us then and Harry snaked his arm around my waist pulling me in close to his body.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I couldn't stay that far away from you any longer." He smirked.

"Harry I'm fine really." I stated.

"I know but it makes me nervous." He confessed.

"You can't keep me right by your side forever." I laughed.

"I can try." He said with no humor in his voice.

"You guys I'm hungry." Niall whined.

"You are always hungry." Blakely laughed.

"I know but I want food." He made a little puppy dog face.

"Fine. Lets go get some lunch." She broke. "We don't want my little Niall to starve to death do we?" She said in a baby voice.