Chapter Fourty-Six

The door swung open and I let out a small scream. Gemma was standing in the doorway with her jaw dropped open. Harry hurried and jumped off of me. He scurried across the floor to grab a pair of shorts.

"What are you doing?" He asked his sister while stepping into his shorts. "Do you not knock?" He threw me my shorts back and then pulled his shirt over his head.

"I uh I'm sorry." She giggled. "I didn't know you were in here Pippa. I was just going to tell you that mum has lunch ready."

"Thanks." Harry grumbled. My face burned a bright red. "Now get out."

"Cranky much." She laughed before shutting the door back.

"I'm so sorry. I told you my family is a bit....strange." Harry said crawling back on the bed to sit with me.

"It's okay." I whispered. I had suddenly lost my voice. I cleared my throat and broke eye contact with him.

"We better go get lunch I guess." He said awkwardly.

"Umm yea. Let me just put my b-bra back on." I stood up and walked over to where my bra was thrown. I turned my back to Harry so he wouldn't see anything. I pulled his shirt off and clipped my bra on. Then I brought his shirt back over my head. Then I wrapped my hair in another messy bun.

"Ready?" He asked. He rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand.

"Yea." How did we go to almost having sex to being completely awkward towards each other?

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

We were actually going to do it! I had been waiting for that since the first time I laid eyes on her. Then my damn sister had to walk through the door. I really need to remember to lock that.

She walked out of my room and I followed close behind. We walked into the kitchen and everyone was sitting around the table. The only two seats left were right beside each other. We silently sat down and joined the others.

"So Pippa where did you run off to last night?" Blakely asked. Pippa got a sick look on her face and my stomach turned over. Blakely quickly got the hint she wasn't suppose to say anything.

"What do you mean where did she run off to?" My mother asked. "Was she not in your room?"

Shit. I thought to myself. My mum can not know Pippa fell asleep in my bed last night even if we didn't do anything.

"Oh no I was in our room." Pippa finally spoke. "I just got in there late because Harry and I were already watching a movie. You already asleep, Blakely, once I got into my bed."

"Is that true Harry?" My mum asked clearly not believing the lie.

"Yes ma'am." I gulped. My mum gave me a strange look before she focused back on her plate. I saw Blakely look at Pippa and mouth the words 'I'm sorry'. Pippa shook her head to say it was okay and everyone started eating.

The rest of lunch was almost completely silent. You could literally hear a pen drop from around the house. I couldn't handle it anymore. "Excuse me." I said before getting up from the table. Everyone gave me a weird look before I exited the kitchen and headed for my room.

-PIPPA'S POINT OF VIEW-

Harry just got up from lunch and left the table. Was it seriously that bad? I mean it was awkward I won't deny that, but was it bad enough to just get up and leave. I dropped my head and avoided anyones eye contact. I could feel every eye on me, but I didn't dare look up. When lunch was over I quickly got up and walked into the living room.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask behind me. I turned to see Blakely, Elizabeth, Kara, and all four boys staring at me. Harry's family was still in the kitchen.