Chapter Fourty-One

After dinner Harry grabbed my hand and started to pull me back to his room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Anne asked from behind us. Everyone else was in the living room talking.

"To my room." Harry replied.

"Not together you're not." She said crossing her arms. My face turned a dark shade of red.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not letting you share a room with your girlfriend. I'm not stupid Harry."

"Mum we won't do anything. Pippa doesn't believe in that stuff until she is married."

"I'm sorry son, but I said no. Pippa darling I have set out a room for you and Blakely to share."

"Thank you Anne." I smiled.

"Mum come on..." Harry started.

"Son don't make me repeat myself." Then she walked away.

"Well that's bullshit." Harry cursed.

"Hey it's okay." I said turning towards him. I put both hands I his face. He wrapped his hands around my wrist. "It is just for a week. I will see you bright and early in the morning."

"I don't want to..."

"I know." I cut him off. "It's going to be okay. I promise."

"Pippa I...."

"Shhh." I said and kissed him.

"Is everything okay here?" I hear Gemma ask and I turn to face her.

"No." Harry grunted.

"Yes." I smiled then turned to him.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Mums being a bitch."

"Harry." I said smacking his arm. "Don't talk about your mom like that."

"What she do?" Gemma laughed.

"She won't let Pippa sleep with me." Harry bluntly answered.

"She is just trying to catch up on all the years she missed being a mother." Gemma defended her.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed. Pippa will you please come see me before you go to sleep?" Harry asked.

"Of course."

"Thank you. I love you baby. So much." He said and kissed me again.

"Love you too." I replied when he pulled away. Then he left down the hall and slammed his bedroom door behind him.

"Are you two okay?" Gemma asked.

"Yea we are fine. We have just had some... Ruff patches I guess you can say. Harry is super protective now since I had my accident."

"What accident?"

"You don't know?" I asked. I guess I just thought Harry had told them.

"No."

"I think I may let Harry tell you. I'm going to go tell everyone good night." I smiled at her then made my way to the living room.

"Hey darling I'm sorry about earlier." Anne stopped me. "I'm just trying to be a good mother is all."

"Oh it's okay. I completely understand."

"Is Harry mad at me?"

"He is a little upset but I'm sure he will get over it."