Chapter Fourty-Five

I woke up to my legs tangled with Harry's. I was on my right side and his front was pressed up against my back. His arm was slung protectively over my waist. Soft snores were escaping his lips. I turned softly so I wouldn't wake him up. Then I lifted my hand to brush away his curls.

I started slowly tracing the ink on his left shoulder. Then I went to his chest. I carefully traced every line of ink with my index finger. He let out a hum indicating he was awake so I decided to kiss his lips. He hummed during the kiss causing me to smile. It was a small kiss but it was sweet.

"Good morning." I giggled.

"Morning." He said in his sleepy voice. "You should wake me up like this more often." He smiled opening his eyes. I started laughing and he rolled on top of me. "I think you should wear my clothes more often. You look hot in my shirt." He growled.

"You are so stupid."

"But I wuv you." He joked.

"Shut-up." He started leaving small kisses on my face which caused me to giggle. Then he scooted lower leaving trails of kisses down my jawline and neck. Then he ducked his head under the cover. I suddenly felt my shirt being lifted before his lips touched my stomach. I gasps from the surprise which caused him to laugh against my skin. He pushed my shirt all the way up until it met the bottom of my chest.

I felt his tongue run right below my least breast. What in the world was he doing to me? Was this payback for waking him with a kiss? I closed my eyes and took in a deep breathed.

Everything was perfect until he came to a sudden stop. He lifted his head and made the cover fall back. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your scar. I didn't notice before." He softly answered. I followed his hands with my eyes as he rubbed gently across my scar from the bullet wound. It was small now. The stitches weren't there anymore. Leaving only a scar and some fuzzy memories to remind me it was real. He left soft wet kisses to the skin before bringing his head back up to my face.

"It is just a scar Harry." I assured him.

"That's permanent. Plus it is a reminder of that night and how stupid I was."

"We'll don't look at it like that. Look at it like it is a symbol of our love. That no matter what obstacle life tries to throw at us love always finds a way. We always come back to each other." I soothed.

"When did you become so wise?" He smirked.

"I have always been this way. I just don't show it very much." I winked.

"Well I think it is very sexy." He said kissing me.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Mmmm." He hummed before kissing me again. "I slept so much better last night knowing you were okay."

"Me to. Your arms around me makes me feel safe and warm inside."

"Harry." Anne said from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

"Umm just a second." He called back. "Hide." He whispered. I nodded and jumped off the bed. Then I fell on the floor and crawled under the bed. I covered my mouth with my hand to make sure I stayed quiet. "Okay mum." Harry said. I heard the door open and saw a pair of feet walk towards the bed.

Harry was sat on the end of the bed with his feet on the floor. I felt the bed sink a tad more when Anne sat down. "Harry.." She began. "I want to talk about Pippa."

"What about her?" He asked.

"I love her to death so please don't take this the wrong way..." She took a deep breath before finishing. My heart was beating a thousand miles a minute. "I just don't know if you two are exactly right for each other." As soon as the words left her mouth my heart sank to my stomach.