Chapter Six

I chased her into the house and she ran on the other side of the couch.

"Pippa you have to admit it was kind of funny. You would have done the same thing."

"No I wouldn't."

"Oh yes you would."

"No I...."

Before I could finish my sentence my phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Hey love."

"Harry?"

"Yea."

"What are you doing? I thought we agreed on not seeing each other for a couple of days."

"We never agreed on not talking on the phone, so technically I'm not breaking any rule. Plus I already missed you."

"Are you driving?"

"Yea why?"

"Call me back when you get home."

"Awe come on Pippa."

"If you want to talk to me then you will call back when you get home. I don't want anything to happen to you while you were on the phone with me. Please Harry do this one little thing for me."

"Fine I will call you back in few minutes."

"Thank you."

I hung up and went into my bedroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I picked out some clothes to sleep in and changed real fast. I was wearing my bazinga pants and my I Love Bacon shirt. When I was done I laid down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I waited a couple of minutes and finally my phone began to ring. I let it ring a couple of times so it didn't seem like I was waiting right beside my phone waiting for it to ring; even though I was.

"Hello."

"Hey georgeous."

"Hey Harry."

"I'm home now so we can talk."

"Yay. Thank you for doing that for me. It just makes me nervous when people multi-task while driving."

"You're welcome. So between me and you I was kind of upset Blakely interrupted us ealier."

"Me to, but I mean she is my best friend so what are you gonna do?"

"Oh yea I totally understand. Louis Tomlinson is my best friend remember?"

"Yea. So am I ever going to meet the guys for real?"

"I don't know we have to see how we feel for a couple of days remember?"

"Hey don't make fun. I am just trying to be smart on this."

"I know and I respect you're decision I do I just wish you didn't make it in the first place."

"I know you do."

"So is it bad that I have only been away from you for maybe thirty minutes and I already miss you like crazy?"

"No it's not. I miss you two."

"It's weird because I have never felt this way about anyone before especially not this fast."

"I know me neither."

"I don't know if I can wait a few days to see you. I can't even wait a whole night."

"You can make it Harry."

"No Pippa I don't think I can."

We talked for two and a half hours on the phone about random things. We finally said goodnight because we were both about to fall asleep on the phone.