Chapter Twenty-Seven

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

"Harry!" I heard Pippa's beautiful voice scream my name.

I turned to see her running towards me. Her scream startled Zach and his finger slipped on the trigger. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Pippa's eyes go dark. She looked at me and then fell to her knees. Zach cursed under his breath and ran away. He had just shot the love of my life.

"Pippa!!!" I screamed her name letting more tears escape my eyes. I ran over to her. She collapse into my arms. Her eyes shut and her breathing got slower. I brushed the hair out of her face. "Please baby. Please don't die on me." I cried. Her head fell back so I held it up with my hand. I buried my head in her chest. "Come on sweetheart. You are strong. You are going to make it. Stay with me."

"Harry?" I turned to see Louis getting out of his car. He ran over to me.

"Oh Louis. Help please. Call 911. Do something hurry." I pleaded.

"Don't worry man. Help will be here soon." He got up and ran back to the car to call the police.

"Please baby. Please stay with me. Oh god please don't die." I cried.

A couple minutes went by when I heard sirens coming our way. I picked Pippa up and carried her over to the car. The ambulance arrived and they came over to help me. They took her from my arms and I went crazy. Still being drunk I wanted to kill them for taking my love out of my arms.

"No! You can't have her! She's mine!" I screamed.

"Sir you have to calm down. We need to help her as soon as possible." A man told me.

"You can't take her away from me!" I cried.

"You can ride with us but you have to calm down first. The more time you waist here the faster she dies."

"She can't die! If she dies I will kill myself!"

"Sir calm down."

"I need her to be okay! It's my fault! I shouldn't have gotten all upset! I shouldn't have ran away!"

"Sir please calm down and get in the car."

I jumped in the car and sat by Pippa. She was on a gurney or whatever you call those things. I held her hand in both of mine. I brought it up to my lips and left soft kisses to the back of her hand. "Please sweetheart just don't die." I whispered.

She was so quiet. Her face plain. No expression at all. Her breath soft and slow. She looked so peaceful. This was my fault. If she did wake up I was never letting her out of my sight ever again. But then again if I wasn't in her life this wouldn't have happened. Maybe it was better if I left her....

We were at the hospital now and they pulled her away from me. I tried to follow but they held me back. I tried fighting but there were five big guys holding me back.

"Sir you need to wait in the waiting room."

I turned around and sat down in the waiting room like I was told. I put my elbows on my knees and placed my head in my hands. I quietly cried to myself.

"Harry?" I looked up to see Niall and the other boys walking in. The girls were with them as well. "Where is she?"

"They took her."

"How bad is it?" He asked the question I was dreading.

"I don't know. She has been out for at least 45 minutes now."

"I'm sorry man. Louis told us she was bad but he didn't tell us what happened." Liam said.

"Zach shot her. It's my fault."

"What?!" Blakely asked. "What was Zach doing there?"

"He came to kill me I think. I was in the alleyway drinking. I drank two six packs of beer and smoked a whole pack of cigarettes so everything is still a little blurry right now...."

"Man you did what?" Zayn asked.

"I know it was stupid. I just wanted the pain to go away. Then Zach showed up and pointed a gun to my head. And I didn't try to get away or move or anything. I actually wanted him to shoot me. It would take a lot of stress away, but then we heard Pippa scream my name. We both turned to look at her. Her scream caught Zach off guard and his finger slipped on the trigger. He accidentally shot her instead. Before I knew what happened Zach had ran away and Pippa fell to her knees. I ran over and caught her before she hit the ground. You guys her body was lifeless. The only thing that indicated she was still alive was her chest slowing moving up and down. It was horrible."

"Harry we are..." Liam started.

"Which one of you does Pippa live with?" The doctor came over and asked.

"Me." I said standing up. She doesn't technically live with me but when she gets out she doesn't have a choice. If she gets out...

"We have good and bad news which would you like to hear first?"

"The good please." I said.

"We'll she is still alive so far."

"And the bad news?"

"She has fell into a comma. There is no telling if or when she will ever wake up. Even if she does there is a high chance of memory loss."

"How bad of memory loss?"

"She may not remember a thing."

"From today?" Blakely asked.

"From ever. She may have to start all the way over."

"Oh god." My knees felt weak so I had to sit back down. "May I see her please?"

"Yes only the one she lives with can see her at the moment though. We will come get the rest of you in around twenty minutes."

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

I got up and followed him to her room. He opened the door. That's when I saw her. Laying in bed with tubes all inside her to help her breathe. She looked so helpless.

"I'll leave you alone." He said.

"Thank you." I walked over and sat on the side of her bed. "Hey angel." I whispered. "I'm going to sing you a song. I know you always liked it when I sang you to sleep." Tears threaten to escape my eyes again. I decided to sing one of her favorite songs. She would always ask me to sing her back to sleep with this song if she woke up with a nightmare.

SHUT THE DOOR, TURN THE LIGHT OFF, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU I WANT TO FEEL YOUR LIFE, I WANT TO LAY BESIDE YOU, I CANNOT HIDE THIS, EVEN THOUGH I TRY. HEART BEATS HARDER, TIME ESCAPES ME, TREMBLING HANDS TOUCH SKIN, IT MAKES THIS HARDER, AND THE TEARS STREAM DOWN MY FACE.

My heart felt like there was a giant hole missing. My voice trembling from my tears. Every now and then my voice would crack in a word or two.

IF WE COULD ONLY HAVE THIS LIFE FOR ONE MORE DAY, IF WE COULD ONLY TURN BACK TIME. YOU KNOW I'LL BE YOUR LIFE, YOUR VOICE, YOUR REASON TO BE, MY LOVE MY HEART IS BREATHING FOR THIS MOMENT IN TIME ILL FIND THE WORDS TO SAY, BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME TODAY.

I finished the song and laid my head on her stomach. "I love you baby. No matter what. I will always love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys:) so I'm sorry it is kind of depressing. I started tearing up writing it. I hope you guys like it though. I love you all:) I would be no where without you. Comment. Vote:)