Chapter Thirty-Five

-BLAKELY'S POINT OF VIEW-

We ran into the dressing room to hide from the crowd of girls chasing us. As soon as we got inside I started laughing. I held my stomach and leaned over trying to catch my breath.

"What's so funny?" Niall huffed.

"Nothing. That was just fun." I smiled.

"You haven't seen fun babe." He smirked. Then he pushed me up against the wall.

"Niall they are right next to us. They can probably hear us." I whispered.

"I can be quiet if you can." He breathed. His hot breath hitting my face making me melt.

"Niall not here." I begged.

"Come on baby. Live a little." He started sucking on my neck. I let out a small moan and he laughed against my skin. I finally gave in and pulled his lips up to mine. I wrapped my hands in his hair. He had one hand on my waist and one in my hair. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I refused so his hand slid down my body making me let out a small gasp. He took that as his opportunity and slid his tongue in.

He started smiling at my reaction. Even though our bodies were against each other I still felt like there was to much space in between us. I wanted to go further. I wanted him.

"Niall." I moaned.

"Mmm." He hummed against my skin. He started leaving kisses down my jawbone and on my neck.

"I want you." I whispered.

"Now?" He asked looking up at me clearly surprised by my words.

"Yes now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." Right then we heard a knock on the dressing room door.

"You guys they're gone." Harry called from the other side.

I let out a sigh and Niall opened the door. We walked out and started our way back to the car. Harry and Pippa were ahead of us. Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"We are not done with this." He smirked.

When we got back in the car Niall grabbed my hand. I watched as Harry reached across and placed his hand on Pippa's thigh. They were so perfect for each other.

I miss her so much. We have hardly hung out all summer because of the boys. If we ever do hang out Harry is with us. Especially now because of the accident Harry refuses to let her out of his sight. I love Harry for caring and for staying but I want my best friend back at least for a couple hours. I'm going to have to come up with a plan to get him away from her for a little while. Especially if we are going to shop for the wedding. There is no way I'm letting him come when she finds her wedding dress. I'm going to win this battle if its the last thing I do.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked bringing me back to reality.

"What? Yea. I'm perfect." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "Just perfect."

-PIPPA'S POINT OF VIEW-

We dropped both Naomi and Niall off at his place. Then we started our way home.

"Are you cold or anything?" Harry asked.

"No I'm good." I simply replied.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Everything. Today helped a little but not as much as I wanted it to."