Chapter Thirteen

I walked straight out the door and into the streets. Right as I stepped outside I was attacked by the paparazzi again. This time though I didn't have Harry to protect me. They were asking me questions left and right.

"Where is Harry?"

"Are ya'll official now?"

"Are you two fighting?"

"Is Harry cheating on you?"

"Do you two love each other?"

So on and so on. I literally thought my head was going to explode. I jumped into a taxi and told him to drive as fast as possible.

When we got to the apartment I paid him and ran straight up the stairs. I didn't wait for the elevator because I could already feel the tears coming up. I rushed to the door and right as I got the door unlocked I ran inside. I slammed the door behind me, ran into my room, threw myself on the bed, and started crying. I cried my eyes out all night.

***

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

***

She ran outside and I felt like I could punch something. The anger was building up inside so I went to the bar. I had told the bar tender to give me a shot glass and a whole bottle of liquor. He did and I went over to a corner to be alone. Half way through the bottle Kara came over to me.

"Hey handsome." She said.

She came over and put her hands either side of my chair.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Of course I am talking to you silly. I want you so bad right now."

"What?"

"How about we go somewhere together and have some fun. If you know what I mean."

"Kara you know I'm dating Pippa."

"She isn't here right now is she? Plus what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Kara I can't do this. You are drunk. You don't know what you are saying."

"I know very well what I'm saying."

She sat down and straddled my lap. She ran her hands through my hair then started kissing my neck. At first I was to shocked to even move. Then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't want to hurt her but I had to get her off of me. I pushed her away and she fell on the floor.

"Awe come on babe we were just having a little fun."

"No thank you. You need to go home now."

"I'm fine where I'm at thank you."

"Come on."

I grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door. Everyone else in our group had left around an hour ago.

I drove her to the apartment and helped her to her floor. I knocked on the door an Blakely answered.

"Kara what is wrong with you? Come in here right now."

"I can help her in." I said.

"I don't think you are welcomed here."

"Where is Pippa?"

"In her room. Where she has been for hours crying her eyes out. Care to explain that?"

"We had an argument. Can I please just talk to her?"

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Please Blakely. I will owe you one big time. I just need to talk to her."