Chapter Thirty-Three

I woke up the next morning with Harry's arm wrapped around my waist. I swear the electricity I get when this boy touches me. It is amazing. I hate that I can't remember much of anything now. I have flashes every now and then but it is still not full pictures. I slowly get out of bed carefully trying not to disturb Harry's sleep.

When I got up he groaned very loudly. "Pippa." He moaned my name.

"Shhh." I said and kissed his forehead. He let out a sigh and rolled over on his stomach. I brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my hair. Then I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I poured some chocolate milk and poured myself a giant bowl of Froot Loops.

"Good morning Pippa." I turned to see a girl standing by the fridge.

"Morning." I smiled. "Blakely right?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled. "I can't believe you don't remember me."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I understand. I just wish things were still the same as before."

"You are my best friend right?"

"Of course."

"So we tell each other everything?"

"Yes."

"Okay. So can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can."

"Okay well I think I love Harry." I blush. She started laughing "What's so funny?"

"You. You are so.... so.... I don't know different now. Of course you love Harry. He is your fiancé."

"Yes but I remember."

"What?" She said perching up a little more.

"Well I don't remember exactly. I only get flashes of the past. It only happens when he touches me though. Every time he touches me I get a flash of memory back. It is almost like he is my savior. He is here to help bring me back." I blush even more.

"Pippa...." She has tears in her eyes.

"Morning beautiful." Harry interrupted her walking over to me. He only had on a pair of black sweatpants. He wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Morning." I smiled.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders resting his chin on the top of my head. "Morning Blakely." He said softly.

"Morning Harry." She smiled with tears still in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." She said looking at me. "I'll let you two have some privacy. I've missed you Pippa." Then she walks into the living room.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked Harry.

"Better than I have in days. I didn't like waking up to an empty bed though. I was afraid you left me again." He frowns.

"I would never leave you." I whisper.

He smiles then looks down at my bowl if cereal. I have already eaten half of it. His eyes go wide.

"What?" I question.

"I just can't believe your eating breakfast."

"What?"

"You never eat breakfast. Besides maybe a banana and a glass of orange juice."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"I'm proud."

"What?" It seems like I have asked this question a lot lately.

"I have been trying to make you eat more ever since I met you."