Chapter Twenty-Six

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

I went straight to a gas station. I bought a pack of cigarettes and two six packs of beer. I was planning on drowning out any pain. I paid for my stuff and walked out. I lit up a cigarette and calmed down. Four hours later I was on my last cigarette and I only had two beers left. I was walking down the street trying to figure out where I was. I was a mess that was for sure.

I decided I would go to the alley way where I first laid eyes on Pippa. The place we first met. The only problem was I was seeing three of everything. Plus I wanted more cigarettes. I had never smoked before but I liked the way the smoke drained my senses. I grabbed a beer from my pocket and opened it taking a drink.

I didn't care what I was doing to my body. I had no reason to live anymore anyway. My life was basically over. The love of my life didn't want me. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I wanted to grow old together. Have children. Grandchildren. Now that was all gone. Everything I had ever dreamt about was over.

I was at the alley way now and I walked to the back. I saw the note I painted for her. I stayed there for hours just thinking about what could have been. What would have happened if she didn't save me that day in the alley. If I would have never met her. If I would have never fallen in love. Would I still be happy right now? Where would I be right now?

It was getting dark but I didn't care. I just stayed in the same position looking at the wall. I was out of cigarettes and I had just finished my last beer when I heard a mans voice behind me.

"Hey." He said. I turned to look at him. It was Zach. Pippa's stalker and he had a gun pointed straight at me. I thought to myself just hurry. It isn't like I have much to loose. It will help take the pain away for good. He would actually be doing me a favor. I closed my eyes and waited for him to shoot.

"Goodbye Pippa. I love you." I whispered to myself.

-PIPPA'S POINT OF VIEW-

It was midnight now and I was still fully awake. Louis took me to a Waffle House and we went inside. He ordered for both of us. Our food came and I just picked at mine. My stomach hurt and I had a bad feeling something horrible happened to Harry.

"Pippa you need to eat." Louis said.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up if I put one thing of food in my mouth."

"It isn't healthy to not eat."

"I had a glass of orange juice this morning."

"Sis you need protein."

"What I need is Harry. I want to hold him in my arms again. I want to tell him everything is okay. I want to tell him I still love him."

"I know love and you will. We will find him I promise."

"I have a bad feeling in my stomach Louis. What if something happened to him? What if we are to late?"

"He is fine."

"How do you know that? He could be dead in a ditch somewhere as far as we know."

"Harry is a big boy. He can take care of himself. I'm sure he will calm down and show back up soon enough."

"But what if he doesn't?"

He reached across the table and grabbed my hands in his own.

"Listen to me Pippa. I swear if it is the last thing I do we will find Harry. For both our sakes."

"Okay."

We stayed at Waffle House a little longer before we got up to leave. I offered to drive because I could tell Louis was getting tired.

"Lou I can drive."

"No I'm fine you need to rest."

"I can't rest. Please let me drive. You can sleep for a little while."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

He climbed in the passenger seat and immediately fell asleep. I decided to call Niall and see if he found anything.

"Hello."

"Hey Niall. It's Pippa. Have you found anything yet?"

"No and I just got off the phone with the other guys. They haven't found anything either."

"Okay." I said disappointed.

"Pippa don't worry we will find him."

"No you guys can go on home. We will meet up with you in a little while."

"I'm not going to stop until we find him Pippa."

"Niall you guys need to rest."

"So do you. I'm not going home until I know you and him are okay."

"Thanks Niall. You're a good friend."

"I love you like a sister Pippa and Harry is my brother I would do anything for you two."

"I love you too. Well I'll let you go. If you find anything call me back okay?"

"Will do. Be careful."

"You too. See you in a couple hours hopefully."

I hung up and put my phone in the cup holder beside me. I drove down the road for another full thirty minutes. Then I started thinking where would Harry go?

I mentally kicked myself. Pippa how could you be so stupid. I made a 'U' turn and drove towards the alley way where we first met praying to God Harry was there.

A couple minutes went by until I pulled up across the road. I looked in the alley to see two tall muscular figures. I got out of the car and started running towards them. The closer I got I could tell who the two men were.

Harry was standing facing towards me. The other one was Zach. His back was turned towards me. Neither of them had seen me yet. Then I saw it. Zach was holding a gun and pointing right at Harry's head. My feet quickened their pace.

"Harry!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

They both turned to look at me. Harry's face had tear stains all down his cheeks. The next thing I knew there was a gun shot.

I suddenly couldn't breath. I looked down to see blood near my stomach. I put my hands to my body to put pressure on the womb.

Zach had shot me. I fell to my knees. The last thing I remember is Harry screaming my name then I blacked out....