Chapter Fifty

I sat down at the table with Blakely with a plate full of cake. She looked at me strangely and started laughing at my appearance.

"What?" I asked with a mouthful of cake.

"Where is Harry love?" She asked. I swallowed before answering this time.

"With that blonde skank." Then I stuffed my face again.

"I thought we fixed that?"

"Yea well." I waved my fork in the air and then took another bite.

"Pippa slow down."

"Why? My fiancé is over there dancing with some bitch. How the hell am I suppose to calm down?" I ate even faster until Blakely took away my plate. I poked my lip out and pouted. She frowned at me and then took a bite of my cake. "Whore give me my cake back."

"No. You need to pull yourself together and go get your man back."

"Blakely.... cake..... now...."

"Pippa.... Harry..... now....." She mocked me.

"Whatever I'll be back." I wiped my face with my napkin and stood up. I flattened my dress out, took in a deep breath, and made my way over to Harry.

Amber had her arms wrapped around him laughing uncontrollably. My blood is boiling more than it ever has. I walked right up to them and grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry but if it's not too much to ask I would very much like MY fiancé back now please." I said putting emphasis on the word my.

Before anyone was able to protest in any way I pulled him away by his shirt. He stumbled backwards before turning around to ace me. Then I stopped in my tracks and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Dance with me." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and placed his hands on my waist. We started swaying and he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"What is with you tonight?" He asked.

"Nothing I just don't particularly like some skank who apparently is one of your ex girlfriends dancing with my fiancé."

"Pippa she means nothing to me now."

"Well I've never met one of your ex girlfriends before." I pouted.

"Actually you have." He replied.

"What? When?"

"Before the umm accident." He hesitated after saying that dreadful word. "We went on the talk show together with Blakely and Niall and you met one of my ex girlfriends there. Well actually she wasn't ever really my girlfriend just...."

"Okay stop." I said. I couldn't bear to think of anyone being with Harry before I was. "Wait so was Amber ever your actual girlfriend?"

"Technically I guess she was." He said lifting his head from my shoulder.

"What do you mean technically?" I asked confused.

"Well see she has been my sisters best friend since I can remember. When I was sixteen she was nineteen. I always thought she was hot. You know being the younger brother and all I always thought my sisters friends were hot. It was right after I had been put into One Direction. The boys and I came to my house for a week. I hadn't seen her in forever and right before I had went to boot camp she had kissed me in my room. My sister didn't know of course. We were just sitting there talking and she leaned over and kissed me. Then when I got back with the boys she was in the living room with my sister watching TV. I hollered for my mum but Gemma answered instead. Then I laid eyes on Amber. Amber stood up and only had on lace black pajama shorts and a tank top. She smiled and then said 'She needed to go freshen up since there were guys in the house now.' My sister just laughed not thinking anything about it because that was just how Amber was. When Amber walked by me though she ran her fingers down my arm. Anyway that whole week she would flirt with me and everything. So at the end of the week we snuck off to my room when no one was looking and we....."