Chapter Twenty

We were getting ready for bed now so we told everyone goodnight. Niall and Blakely already went to bed. We got inside my room and I brushed my teeth. After I washed my face I turned around to see Harry with no shirt on. He smiled and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I usually sleep naked but since I'm with you I hope it's okay if I'm just in my boxers. I can't sleep with all my clothes on."

Then he turned around and walked back into the bed room. I took a deep breath and then followed him in there.

He unbuttoned his pants and and pulled them off of him. He took off his socks as well then jumped in bed. I went over and found some pajamas. I picked out silk pink booty shorts and a tank top. I changed then hopped in bed myself. I turned on my side and he scooted over to me. He put his hand across my stomach. And pulled me tight against his body.

He pushed my hair to the side and started kissing my neck. I started giggling and rolled over on my back. He rolled on top of me.

"Pippa love isn't it only fair that we match?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm in my undergarments but you have on so much clothing."

"I always sleep with clothes on."

"Trust me. Being free feels so much better."

Then he kissed me. He was holding himself up with his elbows on either side of my body. I hated the same that was left between us though. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip begging for entry. I allowed it. His hands went to the bottom of my tank top. His fingers wrapped around it crinkled the side in his hand. He slid the strap of it off my shoulder. Then he pulled it over my head all together. My hands went to his hair and I pulled on his curls.

He slid my shorts down my legs and I kicked them the rest of the way off. I pulled away then to try and catch my breath, so he went to my neck again.

"Harry stop. Harry." I said.

He stopped and raised his head to look at me.

"I think that's as far as I can go tonight. I'm sorry."

"It's okay it's further than before. I've almost gotten you trained." He winked.

"You are so stupid." I laughed. "But for real I'm exhausted. It's almost midnight."

"Okay. Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Harry. I love you."

"I love you too."

He laid back down on his back. I rolled over and laid my head on his chest. I placed my hand on his stomach and he place his hand on my back. He kissed me on the top of the head and then I fell asleep.

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

I woke up the next morning and remembered I wasn't at home. I looked over to see Pippa pressed up against my body. Her back was turned to me and my right arm was draped over her. I sat up on my elbow and kissed her cheek. She started giggling.

"Good morning love."

"Morning."

She turned around to face me. I removed her hair from her face.

"I think I'm going to get use to waking up beside you every morning." I said.

She started laughing and her cheeks turned red. I always loved when she blushed because of me. It makes her looks so innocent. She truly is something special.