Chapter Eight

We rushed out the door and she drug me down the stairs. I was carrying my shoes since they were high heels and I was scared I may fall if I was wearing them. We finally got downstairs and I sat down to put my shoes on. Then Blakely came over and started fixing my hair. She licked her finger and tried to fix my hair with her thumb.

"Stop." I said.

I pushed her hand away from my face.

"Now I want answers. I have done everything you guys have told me to do today. Now tell me what is going on."

"I'm sorry Pippa but that isn't my place."

"What do you mean that isn't your place? Tell me what is going on."

"You will see in about 30 seconds."

"Is she ready?" Niall came from around the corner.

"Niall what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Yea she is ready." Blakely answered.

"Okay Pippa will you follow me please." Niall said and held out his hand.

I grabbed it and he led me to the back of the building.

"Niall what are we doing?"

"After you my lady."

He opened the back doors and stuck his hand out for me to go on. When I stepped outside I couldn't believe my eyes. The whole garden was lit up with millions of candles. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. There was classical music playing somewhere but I couldn't tell where it was coming from yet. I was turning every direction looking around until I saw him. Harry was standing on the footbridge in a suit waiting for me. I slowly walked over to him and he took my hand.

"May I have this dance my lady?" He bowed.

"You certainly can." I bowed as well.

We started slow dancing to the song that was on and I felt like I was in heaven.

"Pippa. I know you said you want to wait but...." He leaned away from me and lifted my chin with his hand. "Pippa Stone will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"You make this sound like a marriage proposal."

"I know it is crazy. And I know it is going to be hard, but I am willing to work through everything if you are."

"What about your fans?"

"What about my fans?"

"They will hate me."

"Screw my fans. Don't tell anyone I said that by the way." I started laughing. "I don't care what my fans think Pippa all I care about is you. No matter who I date they will never approve."

"But they can say cruel things and..."

"Pippa if you are worried someone is going to hurt you... Sweetheart I won't let anyone hurt you. I want to be with you they need to understand that. Yes they might not approve but no one will ever hurt you."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I will be your girlfriend."

He started smiling and then kissed me.

"Harry."

"Yes love?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything. For believing in me. For making me feel like I matter."