Chapter Twenty-Eight

-LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW-

Pippa has been in the hospital for four days now. Harry refuses to leave her side for anything. He looks horrible. There are huge bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep he gets.

Even when we all go home to sleep he stays, and sleeps in the chair by her bed. Every time he does fall asleep he wakes up screaming from the same nightmare. Then he grabs her hand and kisses her forehead.

We have to force him to take a shower every day. Plus he says he doesn't feel like eating anything. I'm seriously starting to get worried about him. We are all afraid he is going to do something stupid and hurt himself. He blames himself for her being here.

I walked into her room to see Harry sitting with his head on her chest. He was crying again. Well technically I don't think he has stopped.

"Hey buddy." I smiled. He turned his head to look at me then put his focus back on Pippa. "I stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee's. Do you want one?"

"Sure." He whispered. "Will you sit it on the table for me please?"

"Sure." I sat the coffee down. "How is she today?"

"Same. She hasn't improved at all as far as they can tell."

"But she is still here. So there is hope."

"It's my fault Liam."

"Harry no its not."

"It should have been me!"

"Don't say that."

"She doesn't deserve this. She is to fragile and sweet. I'm the one who got all mad. I blew everything out of proportion, and now the love of my life is in a freaking comma because of me."

"Harry it wasn't you. It was Zach's fault."

"No I... You know what you're right. Now that I thought about it. He is the one who shot her." He sat up his eyes growing dark. I could tell by his facial features he was going to do something stupid. "It is his fault Liam!" He stood up.

"Harry man what are you doing? Sit back down."

"Watch Pippa Liam I will be back."

"Harry think about what you are about to do. You will only make things worse."

"Oh I will make things worse alright but not for me. Don't leave her Liam. If she wakes up you better call me first thing." Then he walked out of the room.

"Great." Was all I could say. There was no stopping him now.

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

I needed to find out where Zach was staying. I wanted revenge. He hurt my angel now it is pay back. I decided to find Blakely and ask if she knew where they were. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.

"Hello." She answered after two rings.

"Hey Blakely."

"Hey Harry."

"Where are you right now?"

"We are all over at y'all's place. We thought it was better if we were all together since...."

"Yea I understand. I will be there in ten minutes."

"Wait you are coming here? Did you leave the hospital."

"Yea Liam is with her right now."

"Oh okay then."

Then I hung up and drove fifteen over the speed limit. I arrived at the hotel a little before ten minutes and ran into the building. I ran the steps not bothering with the elevator. I burst the the apartment door.