Chapter Sixteen

After Harry cleaned up my lip it was getting kind of late. The guys were about to leave but I didn't want Harry to leave me. I told all the guys bye and apologised for the fight. They all said it was fine. It was more entertaining for them than anything. I started laughing and then asked if I could borrow Harry for a second.

"What is it love?"

"Don't leave me."

"What?"

"Stay."

"Stay? What does that mean?"

"Stay the night with me. I don't want you to leave yet."

"I can't stay. I don't have any clothes."

"Please."

"I want to but I can't. I'm sorry love."

"Fine."

"How about we plan for me to stay one night?"

"Okay."

"Hey I want to stay I do. I just don't think tonight is the best night."

"Tonight is the the most perfect night."

"I'm sorry Pippa not tonight."

"Okay fine."

I turned around to walk away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Pippa please don't be upset. I promise I will spend the night with you. Just not now."

"Okay fine. I'm good. Really. I understand."

I didn't give him a chance to stop me this time. I turned around and walked away.

"Bye you guys." I said.

Harry came up from behind me and stood by Louis.

"Bye Harry." I said.

"Bye Love." He kissed me on the cheek and then they all walked out the door.

Once they were gone I walked back in my room. I laid down on the bed and spread out. My phone started ringing then.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey beautiful." Harry said.

"Hey." I said in an upset tone.

"Please don't be mad at me. I just didn't think it was the best idea for..."

"So spending the night with me is a bad idea?"

"No no no. That's not what I meant you didn't let me finish. I just think since you and Kara just got in a fight it wouldn't be right for me to be there. Especially me being the reason you two fought."

"Harry I just wanted you to stay and keep me company. I just needed you to help me. I'm afraid I'm going to cry all night. With you I thought I would be happier. I lost a best friend for good. My face hurts. My boyfriend don't want to stay with me. I just feel so alone."

"Sweetheart I love you. I'm so sorry I'm not there. How about I spend the night tomorrow?"

"But I'm upset tonight."

"Baby I just don't know. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yes but I can see you don't like it, so how about we just forget I said anything alright?"

"Babe I just thought since you..."

"No your right it's a stupid idea. I'm sorry I bothered you with it."

"Wait a second now. I never said it was stupid I just thought it was weird for you to want me to spend the night with you. I mean I want to. I really do I just thought... I mean just not tonight. Okay baby?"