Chapter Nine

The next morning I got up and went on my daily run. I was listening to my music when my phone started buzzing. I thought it could be Harry but when I looked at it it said unknown number. I ignored the call and kept going.

When I got back to the apartment Blakely told me I had a phone call. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"What? Who called?"

"Damon called earlier asking to speak to you."

"Why did he call you? Why didn't he call me?"

"He said he tried but you wouldn't answer"

"Oh that must of been the unknown number I got. Okay I will go call him back right now."

I walked into my room and pulled my phone out. I went to recent calls on my phone and redialled the number. It rang four times before I heard the line click.

"Hello?"

"Damon?"

"Pippa?"

"Yea."

"Hey it's nice to hear your voice again. It has been so long."

"I know. Same here. I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier I didn't recognise the number."

"It's okay I was just calling to ask what you and the other girls were doing tomorrow night?"

"I don't know yet why? Plus you do know we are in New York right?"

"Yea my mom told me. That's actually why I am calling. Collin and I are actually flying up there to stay for a week or two."

"Really? That's amazing."

"Yea I know and we were wondering if you ladies would meet us somewhere so we could catch up?"

"I would love to. I will ask the other girls later. Where would we meet?"

"You know the best club in manhattan? I think it is called Boyler's or something."

"Yea I know what you are talking about."

"Okay how about we meet there tomorrow night at 7:30."

"Okay we will see you guys there."

"Okay bye Pippa."

"Bye Damon."

I walked back into the other room and told the girls we needed to get new dresses. I explain the plan and they were all very excited as well. We all got ready. I took a shower then fixed my make-up. I put moose in my hair and then put on a pair of white jean booty shorts. I had on a cute maroon top and some black sandals. I put in some earrings and then we walked out the door.

My phone started ringing when we were in the elevator. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. What are you up to today?" Harry answered on the other end.

"Hey. We are going shopping again."

"Wow you girls really do a lot of that crap."

"Hey we have a problem. We can't help it."

"Well where are you going?"

"The mall. I think we are going into Belk first."

"Would you guys mind if I tagged along?"

"I don't care and if we are gonna be together they need to get use to us."

"I love how you said that by the way and okay I will be there in about 20 minutes."

"Okay we will be in the store once you get there."