Chapter Seven

We went straight to the mall and they dragged me to a store.

"Okay what should we get you?" Elizabeth said.

"You guys what is going on?" I asked.

"You will see just be a little patient." Said kara.

"But I don't understand why I had to be rushed out of the house still in my running clothes to go buy some fancy dress."

"You will. All in time." Said Blakely.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing. Now lets look for a dress."

They all started searching for the perfect dress for the perfect occasion. To bad I had no idea what the perfect occasion was.

"Are you guys getting a dress as well?"

"No silly." Elizabeth said.

"I'm so confused." I mumbled under my breathe.

I sat down on a nearby bench and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Harry and see how things were going on set.

-"hey:)"-

-"Hey;)"-

-"How is everything on set?"-

-"Good. Wish you were here though."-

-"Yea me to. The girls freaked out on me when I got back into the room and now we are dress shopping. But the problem is they won't tell me what the special occasion is. Do you know anything?"-

-"No sorry love. I'm afraid I have no idea what they are up to."-

-"Okay. I just wish I at least had time to change before they pushed me out the door."-

-"Haha I'm sorry."-

-"It isn't funny. It is embarrassing."-

-"I'm sure you look beautiful but I got to go they need to put on my make-up. I will talk to you later love."-

-"Okay bye Harry."-

"Pippa! Come here I found the most perfect dress!" Screamed Elizabeth.

"I'm coming."

I got up from my bench and walked over to her. It was a quarter length long sleeve black dress, and it had gold sparkles all over it. It came down to right above mid thigh so it was kind of short. Okay it was a lot short but it was beautiful.

"Go try it on I want to see it on you." She squeaked.

"You sound like my mother."

I walked into the dressing room and changed into the dress. When I came out they all gasps like their breathe had been taken away.

"You look beautiful." They said at once.

"Thanks you guys but I would really like to know what the special occasion is."

"You will find out later, but right now go change back we have to go find shoes to match."

The rest of the day was so long and tiring. We shopped just for the "perfect" pair of shoes for a hour and a half. By the time we were done shopping it was 3:30 in the afternoon.

When we got home I took a shower and as soon as I got out they started on my hair. The blew dried it and then made it have soft curls. Next they did my make-up to match my dress. They put a beautiful gold clip in my hair that matched the dress perfectly. By the time I was all fixed up it was 6:50 and almost time for the interview.