Chapter Thirty-Seven

-PIPPA'S POINT OF VIEW-

Harry has been acting strange all night. He got upset about that pizza delivery guy. Then I had a fit and he gave me a freaking hickey. Then he got all weird when his friends liked my pants. They are just perverted teenagers. He shouldn't feel threatened about any guy. I love him. Why doesn't he see that?

"I'm going to get a drink." I smiled and gave Harry a small kiss before standing up off of his lap.

"Okay." He replied.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Hey Pippa can I talk to you for a second please?" Blakely asked.

"Yea sure." I shrugged and took a drink from the bottle.

"I have a feeling you don't want Harry to be with you when you go shopping for the wedding. Am I right?" She smirked.

"Yes." I replied simply.

"Well I think I may have a plan to get him away long enough to go shopping."

"What do you have in mind?" I smiled.

"You have to remember he isn't going to be happy." She reminded me.

"I know. Don't worry about that. If he wants to get married this is something he has to deal with. Now what is the plan?"

"The boys already know. They agreed earlier when you two were in your room."

"Just tell me the damn plan already Blakley."

"Okay. Here is what we are going to do."

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

Pippa walked back into the living room with a huge grin on her face.

"What is going on?" I ask her when she sat back down on my lap.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"You just have a suspicious smile on your face."

"I don't have a suspicious smile. I was smiling because I missed you." Then she brushed her lips against mine.

"Are you sure that's it? Because you only went into the kitchen for a couple seconds."

"Yea so? Can't I miss my fiancé?

"Are you sure nothing is going on?"

"I'm positive."

"You are acting weird."

"No I'm not. You are."

"How am I the one acting weird? You are the one who jumped on my lap. You never use to do that?"

"Well if you don't like it then I will move." She pouted and started to get back off.

"No no no." I grabbed her hips to keep her in place. "I like it believe me. I'm just a little shocked is all."

"Why? I like who I am now. I'm not sure who I was before but I like this me." She smiled.

"I love both you's. And which ever one you choose to be that will be the one I love the most." I smiled back.

"What do you love about me?" She asked. Then she started rubbing her hand through my hair. I hummed at the contact before answering.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like what is your favorite part about me?"

"I love everything about you."

"But what is the one thing you love the most? What was the first thing you saw in me?"

"Why are you asking me this right now?"

"I want to know." She shrugged.

"Shouldn't we be paying attention to the other people in the room?"

"Harry please? I want to know the first the you noticed about me."

"Your eyes." I whispered.

"My eyes?"

"Yes darling your eyes." I laughed.

"What about my eyes are so special?"

"They were the first thing I saw. Then once I looked into them I got lost. I couldn't look away. They have some sort of sparkle to them."

"Now you are just being silly." She laughed.

"You asked me what I fell in love with first. It was your eyes. Then your smile. Then your laugh. The way your nose scrunches when you are angry. The way you walk, talk, sleep. The more I get to know about you the more I fall in love with you."

"Dude you are way to mushy for my taste today." Louis laughed. "But I love you to baby." He winked.

Pippa started laughing and buried her head in my neck. "Shut up Lou." I smiled.

"By the way I love your eyes as well." He smiled.

"Okay you two." Pippa laughed. "I'm sorry Louis but I'm not willing to share him."

"I'm sorry honey but I had him first." Louis replied.

"Lou I'm with Pippa on this one." I said.

"Not fair. It's because of her boobs isn't it?"

"Louis!" Pippa laughed.

"Okay I'm exhausted." I said. "Pippa darling are you ready for bed?"

"Sure." She stood up and I did the same.

"We will see you guys tomorrow." I smiled. Then I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and lead her into her bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom I took my shirt off and then I pulled my pants down. I climbed into bed wearing only my boxers. Pippa slipped her pants off but she still had on the t-shirt that came to mid thigh. Then she climbed into bed with me.

She curled up into me and I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you." She replied.

"Are you sure nothing is going on?"

"I'm positive."

"Pippa please don't lie to me."

"I'm not. I promise but I am exhausted so can we go to sleep now?"

"Yes baby." I chuckled then I kissed her on the top of the head and closed my eyes.